Premier League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone had said in August that I would be supporting Stoke, West ham and Newcastle in the same weekend in December.......

Man utd have only won the league under three managers. They're not a big club, they've just had the odd big manager.

Mark Larwenson predictions would have us in 17th, West Ham below us and Chelsea 2nd. With West Brom on 27 points and Newcastle in midtable. Should he go by a new name - T Rex perhaps.

Premier League scores: How Mark Lawrenson's predictions so far this season compare to the actual table | talkSPORT
http://talksport.com/football/premi...tions-so-far-season-compare-actual-table?p=19
A fair post but a real Clickbait link.

Oh - you want to see the whole article? Just scroll through these 20 pages and make us a few quid please. Cheer, Internet sap.

A fair post but a real Clickbait link.

Oh - you want to see the whole article? Just scroll through these 20 pages and make us a few quid please. Cheer, Internet sap.

How do you suppose they should sustain their business then? Perhaps you'd like to pay a fee to access the content?

Perhaps you'd like to pay a fee to access the content?

While I would normally agree with you (I earn my living from online ads), sites that cover every available space with intrusive ads and make you click through several pages just to get a couple of paragraphs of content will just drive more people to install ad blockers, so they're harming everyone who puts ads on their website.

The article in the link doesn't work on my phone, but if it's just comparing the predictions with the real table you can see that on the BBC website, updated every week.

Mark Larwenson predictions would have us in 17th, West Ham below us and Chelsea 2nd. With West Brom on 27 points and Newcastle in midtable. Should he go by a new name - T Rex perhaps.

Premier League scores: How Mark Lawrenson's predictions so far this season compare to the actual table | talkSPORT
http://talksport.com/football/premi...tions-so-far-season-compare-actual-table?p=19
After Chelsea winning last night, surely another predicted defeat from Lawro for us on Monday, bring it on.

How do you suppose they should sustain their business then? Perhaps you'd like to pay a fee to access the content?

What Jeff said. I certainly don't mind a few ads but having to go through 20 pages with about 12 words on each one is somewhat taking the piss.

Edit - especially when it is a national broadcaster that makes money from ads on the radio as well.

What Jeff said. I certainly don't mind a few ads but having to go through 20 pages with about 12 words on each one is somewhat taking the piss.

Edit - especially when it is a national broadcaster that makes money from ads on the radio as well.

Fair enough.

While I would normally agree with you (I earn my living from online ads), sites that cover every available space with intrusive ads and make you click through several pages just to get a couple of paragraphs of content will just drive more people to install ad blockers, so they're harming everyone who puts ads on their website.

The article in the link doesn't work on my phone, but if it's just comparing the predictions with the real table you can see that on the BBC website, updated every week.

I think you should have a donate option, unobtrusive, but would allow us to contribute something. Perhaps there could be some bonus features for those who donate? Access to the secret inner circle forum for example?

I think you should have a donate option, unobtrusive, but would allow us to contribute something. Perhaps there could be some bonus features for those who donate? Access to the secret inner circle forum for example?
That would only grant you access to the paying inner circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669