Premier League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown Nose, you seriously think Mourinho voluntarily went through the humilitation that he did last year? I respect your choice to take alternative views on things but that's some serious tin hat stuff

Brown Nose, you seriously think Mourinho voluntarily went through the humilitation that he did last year? I respect your choice to take alternative views on things but that's some serious tin hat stuff

I think he saw in preseason that the players were half arsed (they had ended the previous season very much in first gear) and decided to instigate things to deliberately stir the club up. I think he ripped into players and staff fairly indiscriminately with the attitude that they either react positively or negatively and either were okay by him.

They clearly reacted negatively and this was fine because he knew he had a get out to Man Utd as an option. He's wanted that job since he started in management. Once he knew he'd lost the Chelsea players, I think he was no longer interested in the job and let it go to shit in such a way that would enable him to leave one big English club for another.

Although this is a bit of a reach, I think the facts support it. The alternative that he simply stopped being able to manage effectively doesn't add up to me. I think he'll prove his credentials at Man Utd, but if he doesn't, then the alternative will be probably true.

I believe a small child makes 50% of your posts. Half are very readable and sage, the rest look like jam has been smeared over them.

I interpret this as you agree with half my posts and disagree with the other half.

I think both of us would be disappointed were we to agree with each other more than that. Behind the vitriol, you're quite conservative whereas I naturally tend towards being a contrarian.

We are who we are.

I think his tactics at Chelsea got found out, and rather than admit he needed to change things, he started making excuses and blaming other people. Once he started blaming the players they gave up.

Unless he has a new approach he will struggle at Man Utd, however the players currently there are more suited to his traditional style.

Man Utd's golden age is over, time for another team to step up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566