Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on the BBC website, made me really laugh:

"All about the timing, Daniel Levy waited until Neil Warnock was available and then made his move."

I've only just stopped laughing this minute. First at the sacking,then at Jose being 1.4 fav for the job :sweatsmile:

****ing hilarious.

How the actual **** do spend-piss-all Spurs accommodate the patented Mourinho method of spending the national debt of Bolivia on a squad,winning a trophy,then ****ing off after 2 years as everyone at the club hates his ****ing guts?
I hope it happens as it'll be fabulous viewing watching the entire club implode & Levy walk away.

As for Pochettino...well, it's always been an Emperor's New Clothes thing with him hasn't it? Never anywhere near as good as the PR machine insisted & the record bears it out. Shit for a year mate...& won **** all before that. But in the end his players let him down. Too many passengers.

Oh my goodness, I’m going to be laughing about this all day

That depends whether Jose is finished as a top level manager or not.

I think Spurs are more likely to win things today compared to yesterday. After all, Mourinho has 20 major trophies vs. Pochettino's 0.

It is clear that the methods employed by Pochettino have a shelf life. His plan was always to run harder than anyone else and Spurs did that for four years under him. However, it is unsustainable and, ultimately, running around a lot didn't work out either.

I think Spurs have made a cold, hard decision that is probably the right one for their club. The unknown is what sort of Mourinho are they getting.

He's a terrific manager, easily the equal to anyone else over the last 20 years. People say that he's not the same manager since Real Madrid but he won the league there, then won the league at Chelsea, and still won two trophies at the shit show that is Man Utd.

If they get the grumpy one, who falls out with players easily, then it will be hilarious. However, I have a feeling that the joke that is Spurs may not be funny for much longer.

That depends whether Jose is finished as a top level manager or not.

I think Spurs are more likely to win things today compared to yesterday. After all, Mourinho has 20 major trophies vs. Pochettino's 0.

It is clear that the methods employed by Pochettino have a shelf life. His plan was always to run harder than anyone else and Spurs did that for four years under him. However, it is unsustainable and, ultimately, running around a lot didn't work out either.

I think Spurs have made a cold, hard decision that is probably the right one for their club. The unknown is what sort of Mourinho are they getting.

He's a terrific manager, easily the equal to anyone else over the last 20 years. People say that he's not the same manager since Real Madrid but he won the league there, then won the league at Chelsea, and still won two trophies at the shit show that is Man Utd.

If they get the grumpy one, who falls out with players easily, then it will be hilarious. However, I have a feeling that the joke that is Spurs may not be funny for much longer.

They'll be better this season i reckon. Unless they're going to let Jose spend i can't see it ending well. Not that Poch would have it easy either. Players set to leave on a free in the summer who'll be expensive to replace.

They'll be better this season i reckon. Unless they're going to let Jose spend i can't see it ending well. Not that Poch would have it easy either. Players set to leave on a free in the summer who'll be expensive to replace.
... who might well stay and be invigorated under Jose.

They’ll be better...but the fans will hate it, their moaning will be great to watch.

Ultimately hard to see Kane staying too, so that will be fun to watch.

At least it keeps Rodgers a little bit more secure. One less club to worry about and Poch as an option for those looking.

They’ll be better...but the fans will hate it, their moaning will be great to watch.

Ultimately hard to see Kane staying too, so that will be fun to watch.

At least it keeps Rodgers a little bit more secure. One less club to worry about and Poch as an option for those looking.

I can’t imagine the mardy, typical Spurs type characters like Debbie Alli, Erikson, Rose, Verthongen, Aurier and Lloris will put up with Mourinho’s shit for one minute. Then we get treated to the real spectacle next summer of an unfashionable bridge burning manager and a stubborn tight fisted chairman rebuilding a club with a massive stadium and no continental football.

We’re still waiting for you, tossers.

I can’t imagine the mardy, typical Spurs type characters like Debbie Alli, Erikson, Rose, Verthongen, Aurier and Lloris will put up with Mourinho’s shit for one minute. Then we get treated to the real spectacle next summer of an unfashionable bridge burning manager and a stubborn tight fisted chairman rebuilding a club with a massive stadium and no continental football.

We’re still waiting for you, tossers.

I cannot wait for the episode of Mince where Mourinho walks in to greet the White Harts.

I cannot wait for the episode of Mince where Mourinho walks in to greet the White Harts.

That’s if they ever get round to recording another bloody episode, I’m wasting a whole £3 a month on a Patreon subscription over here!

That’s if they ever get round to recording another bloody episode, I’m wasting a whole £3 a month on a Patreon subscription over here!

Bob's off recording another fishing series.

He did tweet that he witnessed the Sterling/Gomez spat and will be reporting on that in the next episode.

Hah!

« Brendan Rodgers was Tottenham's first choice before turning to Jose Mourinho... and Daniel Levy was plotting Mauricio Pochettino's exit for A MONTH before it all ended in a blazing row»

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363