Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man city can’t defend to save their feckin lives
They should have bought that England central defender from that little club in the Midlands who is doing rather well at Manchester Unit...

Oh!

I wouldn't joke.

That Slimey cheating prick will be in young Caglars ear right after the final minute.

I wouldn't joke.

That Slimey cheating prick will be in young Caglars ear right after the final minute.
And Tielemans. And Chilwell. And Ricardo.

Part of the problem is that Swarbrick and his chums think 7 out of 10 is OK. it's not; they've used the excuse that 'the ref can see only what he sees' since the game began. Now they have the time and ability to see everything, there is no longer a reason not to get it right every time.

And while they continue to get it wrong, we can only continue to speculate why!

Bernardo Silva fined £50k and misses a match for that tweet to his mate.
Ouch!
How much would FIFA have fined him? A box of monster munch?

Bernardo Silva fined £50k and misses a match for that tweet to his mate.
Ouch!
How much would FIFA have fined him? A box of monster munch?

John Barnes was ****ing fuming on five live.

When is he not?
Did he think the ban should be longer, so giving the advantage to his beloved Liverpool in the title race?

Quite the opposite

He is upset because he thinks it basically reinforces that there is something wrong with having very dark skin and large lips.

His argument me sense to me.

Quite the opposite

He is upset because he thinks it basically reinforces that there is something wrong with having very dark skin and large lips.

His argument me sense to me.

Yeah there's a fair bit of trying to be seen to help but making things worse going on. The criticism of Brighton for changing managers went down a mad race route when there was no need....if anything that's not going to encourage recruiting black manager as sacking them isn't fair. People need to breathe at least once before being outraged.
Maybe a nice flow chart with "is the motive racist Yes/No" could be a start and end.

Yeah there's a fair bit of trying to be seen to help but making things worse going on. The criticism of Brighton for changing managers went down a mad race route when there was no need....if anything that's not going to encourage recruiting black manager as sacking them isn't fair. People need to breathe at least once before being outraged.
Maybe a nice flow chart with "is the motive racist Yes/No" could be a start and end.

Yeah, well you would say that, wouldn’t you, you mad old racist....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566