Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Keane is ripping into Maguire, just said he should be made to walk home after his 1st half performance

Roy Keane - “Maguire” .... “Maguire” .... “Maguire” .....

“Wouldn’t let him on the bus going back at the end of the match.”

Well worth the wait.

2nd best bit of business we've ever done

I watched my first full game Spurs v Man U.

There were things I continue to hate and there is no getting away from the fact that it's like watching practice matches. I also hated the drinks breaks and the extra subs and the causal acceptance that halves are allowed to be less than 45 mins. The absurdly silly faux social distancing. And plenty more . . .

With all my reservations, the game itself wasn't bad. I was able to laugh at the fragility of both sides. Two teams puffed up with their own self-importance packed with overrated players. Of course they drew.

However I got angry. At Jon 'lazy ****' Moss. And I didn't think that this version of football would be able to get me. But Moss managed it and none of the Sky shit said anything about his incompetent display.

He literally blew for a foul on instruction from both sides. There was no actual refereeing. He waddled around like a teacher reffing a game at PE. Both his penalty decisions were dreadful. He let clear yellow card challenges go. And so on.

Why is this moron just allowed to be that useless? A multi billion pound game is reintroduced at huge expense and he is in charge?

I watched my first full game Spurs v Man U.

There were things I continue to hate and there is no getting away from the fact that it's like watching practice matches. I also hated the drinks breaks and the extra subs and the causal acceptance that halves are allowed to be less than 45 mins. The absurdly silly faux social distancing. And plenty more . . .

With all my reservations, the game itself wasn't bad. I was able to laugh at the fragility of both sides. Two teams puffed up with their own self-importance packed with overrated players. Of course they drew.

However I got angry. At Jon 'lazy ****' Moss. And I didn't think that this version of football would be able to get me. But Moss managed it and none of the Sky shit said anything about his incompetent display.

He literally blew for a foul on instruction from both sides. There was no actual refereeing. He waddled around like a teacher reffing a game at PE. Both his penalty decisions were dreadful. He let clear yellow card challenges go. And so on.

Why is this moron just allowed to be that useless? A multi billion pound game is reintroduced at huge expense and he is in charge?
Trump? Johnson? Do you not see the pattern?

season ender for sure career ender? not chance
Mate, his right leg bent the wrong way, the lad was screaming his head off. That knee is gonna be painful and useless for a long time. Obviously I don’t know what’s damaged, I’m just talking first sight.

Mate, his right leg bent the wrong way, the lad was screaming his head off. That knee is gonna be painful and useless for a long time. Obviously I don’t know what’s damaged, I’m just talking first sight.
yeah hyper extended and ligament damage for sure but he would be so incredibly unlucky to never play again after that

How many matches into the Bundesliga did it take for teams to get back into the swing of it? From what I've seen so far its only arsenal that don't look below their best.

How many matches into the Bundesliga did it take for teams to get back into the swing of it? From what I've seen so far its only arsenal that don't look below their best.
2nd or 3rd game most were in full swing apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670