Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s shit, isn’t it....

It reminds me of every pre-season match I've ever been to. Five minutes in, I am desperately bored and wondering what on earth possessed me to come to this.

Although even then you could have a pint and a pie and take the piss with your mates. This is actually depressing to watch.

I've just tried out the red button options. Nothing remotely interesting. I was hoping that I could watch the fan wall watching the game, a bit like gogglebox.

Yes, I would rather watch a load of saddo's in their spare bedrooms than the match.

I miss football more now that we've got football to watch than I did yesterday.

I've just tried out the red button options. Nothing remotely interesting. I was hoping that I could watch the fan wall watching the game, a bit like gogglebox.

Yes, I would rather watch a load of saddo's in their spare bedrooms than the match.
Put it on Sky 403, you can watch some Sky bods and Shaun Goater talking about it. I don’t think you’ll last long though.

Put it on Sky 403, you can watch some Sky bods and Shaun Goater talking about it. I don’t think you’ll last long though.

Thanks for that. I had a moment where I thought 'ah, this is better' and then they started talking.

Who are these feckwits? Seriously, it's not hard Sky. Just get some proper fans on. They'll all be calling this a load of shite but that's what we're all thinking and at least it will be engaging. Stop pretending that this is real football and trying to be experts.

Thanks for that. I had a moment where I thought 'ah, this is better' and then they started talking.

Who are these feckwits? Seriously, it's not hard Sky. Just get some proper fans on. They'll all be calling this a load of shite but that's what we're all thinking and at least it will be engaging. Stop pretending that this is real football and trying to be experts.

£10 that Sky has a 'diversity committee' to ensure that the spread of fans on the screens were 'representative' of the 'culturally rich' society we live in.
Get some raffle tickets. Pick them out of a hat. Get people on TV.

There was a fella on our big screens with a massive pride flag behind him that he'd clearly put up just for the football. Sigh.

What a crock of absolute shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670