Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb drawing of lines to decide Ings was offside there. Drawing lines from a defenders arse cheek and some random part of ings arm.....superb
Didn't even look like the line was at the end of the Villa players arse!

Didn't even look like the line was at the end of the Villa players arse!

I'm going to have another look at his arse now....

The sleeve thing is a ****ing joke anyway. Sleeves move. Make them all topless i say. Then draw lines from everyone's arse just for the fun of it.

The game's gone.

The way its going, its going to be like a pre-millennium PE next season with everyone playing in vests.

Aussie Rules style kits.
I hope we get the fights with it too.

Back in the day, me and my bro used to watch it on Transworld Sport (Saturday mornings??) and just called it scrap rugby!!

Still no idea how the scoring works but it was definitely the one to look forward to on Transworld Sport!

I hope we get the fights with it too.

Back in the day, me and my bro used to watch it on Transworld Sport (Saturday mornings??) and just called it scrap rugby!!

Still no idea how the scoring works but it was definitely the one to look forward to on Transworld Sport!
Transworld Sport was great. Loads of obscure sports on there.

Is there some regulation this season on the length of the sleeves on the shirts?

I remember watching Transworld Sport one time and they had this strange hybrid of Aussie Rules and Gaelic Football on played between a team from each country. Highly entertaining.

How can a competition claim to have any integrity when they change critical rules and interpretations halfway through?
Yep, kinda like I see it too.

I can understand the desire to correct/change rules that are shown to be um, daft, but do it at the end of the season. I don't think it right to do it midstream. It's not like we need to give (certain) managers more reasons to whinge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566