Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prem could use it for punishment for past crimes that went unpunished. Man Utd for delaying their final game by accidentally leaving a fake bomb or whatever...and Liverpool for protesting about their player being banned for being a racist. Everyone wins.

Hmm.

The billionaire class behaving with contempt and belligerence. Corporeal politics is the only logical outcome. You’d think these robber barons and aristocrats would study history.

Good for United fans.

Hmm.

The billionaire class behaving with contempt and belligerence. Corporeal politics is the only logical outcome. You’d think these robber barons and aristocrats would study history.

Good for United fans.
Nah

Not in England. The aristos & their descendants still run everything & just pretend that they don't.

& in the US all that happens is that one of them pretends to be a Man of the People (TM) & despite every shred of evidence & common sense pointing to that being ridiculous, they believe it anyway.

Plus...are some of these Utd fans the same ones that were happy to **** off the FA Cup so the club could sell T-shirts in South America? The ones who when interviewed about it said:

" FA Cup? It's Mickey Mouse innit?" *

* Yes. Mickey Mouse. Until of course a few years later it became the only thing they had a chance of winning. Then it miraculously became important again.

Whilst I agree with getting American owners out of the game as it's bound to lead to disaster, Utd fans protesting is so utterly ridiculous to watch that I can't take it seriously.

All that Green & Gold shite disappeared quickly enough when they won the CL didn't it?

**** em with a big stick. ****s.

I think there are two options.

Either they play it tomorrow, or they play it on FA cup final weekend.
Liverpool are due to play West Brom that weekend, but that game could be moved to 12th May.

It will be played when Sky/BT whoever decide when it will be played.

So, on to Man U vs Liverpool. Hard to say but come on Man U! Hammer Liverpool handsomely please.

This match is akin to bin juice playing tramp's spit. Just utterly disgusting and hard to barrack for a winner. I'll let you decide which one is which.

Guess the mug of spit won it.

Can football be legislated any differently to any other business?? Asda has just changed hands at a fraction of the cash value of the company. Are we not leveraging our borrowing upon future earnings?

Shearer and Jenas coming out with trite patronising faux outrage and general complete horseshit on MOTD

Painful

No they shouldn’t. That could have happened at any ground. If that many Leicester fans wanted to get into the KP, there’s not much Leicester City could have done about it.
Luckily wouldn't happen as most Leicester fans are lazy and passionless

Typical MSM bullshit - Shearer trying to say that the Glazers have spent loads since they were there......

Too stupid to realise that not a penny/cent has come from their own pocket/bank account.

I kind of wish the ESL went ahead as it wouldn't last 10 years. These people may own clubs but they are worthless if no one is interested in them.

****ing hell, just watching MOTD late and how the **** did Fleck not get a red card for that!?

Someone has watched the replay, seem him take a look before stamping his foot down an opponents face and decide it was an accident!?!

Absolutely disgusting play.

****ing hell, just watching MOTD late and how the **** did Fleck not get a red card for that!?

Someone has watched the replay, seem him take a look before stamping his foot down an opponents face and decide it was an accident!?!

Absolutely disgusting play.

the video.

knew what he was doing in my opinion :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866