Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are proper dog bob

:icon lol: It was a beaut. Kind of surprises me, in the days of VAR, why a player would do that and expect to get away with it.

Would VAR overturn it? Would it be clear and feckin obvious enough....all things you can't be sure of in these VAR times. it's worth diving as much as possible, unfortunately.

The most ridiculous var Check I've ever seen there.

**** off and get on with it you twats

This season was built up as the most thrilling 3 way go for the title wasn't it? Unmissable drama.

All done & dusted before the last of the turkey sarnies.

What a load of wank.

This season was built up as the most thrilling 3 way go for the title wasn't it? Unmissable drama.

All done & dusted before the last of the turkey sarnies.

What a load of wank.

Don't forget that Man Utd were also strong contenders when they signed Ronaldo.

Don't forget that Man Utd were also strong contenders when they signed Ronaldo.
Well yeah.

But I treated that ****ing toss with the contempt it deserved from the off.

Two bob BBC pundits & red top sports hacks doing what they do. Talking complete bollocks.

Those Man Utd fans getting their phones out to get a video of a good save by the wolves keeper.....what an odd bunch

Those Man Utd fans getting their phones out to get a video of a good save by the wolves keeper.....what an odd bunch

It’s how they, and Liverpool fans, watch the match these days

When they’re not holding up home made signs asking some player for their ****ing shirt FFS

Complete wankers

It’s how they, and Liverpool fans, watch the match these days

When they’re not holding up home made signs asking some player for their ****ing shirt FFS

Complete wankers

At least the scousers are breaking tradition by asking for stuff. Been funny reading them getting all arsey about stereotypical chants about them recently....being theives, poor etc. Such distasteful stuff. I'm sure they'd prefer everyone singing more about how one of their players racially abused an opponent and every ****er around the club piled on the victim. Classy as **** they are.

Just be patient lads. Ronaldo is going to turn them into title challengers. Just as soon as he can string 2 good performances together back to back.

Any day now...

Just around the corner...

Any minute...:clock::clock::clock:...

They did mean THIS season didn't they ? (I bet they'll say they didn't now)

Any time now...

...ZZZZZZ...

...did I miss it ???

Just be patient lads. Ronaldo is going to turn them into title challengers. Just as soon as he can string 2 good performances together back to back.

Any day now...

Just around the corner...

Any minute...:clock::clock::clock:...

They did mean THIS season didn't they ? (I bet they'll say they didn't now)

Any time now...

...ZZZZZZ...

...did I miss it ???

He was telling the ref what to do and it didn't seem like he was listening. Quite mad that they've dropped that other lad who refs trust 100% even when he's clearly cheating. An easy change in fortunes if they swapped.

He was telling the ref what to do and it didn't seem like he was listening. Quite mad that they've dropped that other lad who refs trust 100% even when he's clearly cheating. An easy change in fortunes if they swapped.
Just carrying on from telling the manager what to do before the game & at half time I'd imagine.

I wonder if he ever yells at team mates to track back more ? It'd be fabulous if he did. Especially if one of them twatted him for it ( which they'd surely want to )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363