Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing hell, Everton are shitter than the shittest shithouses in Shitland

Would be ****ing glorious if they went down

They picked up 10 points from their first four matches this season. If they go on to lose this one (currently losing 2-0) that will be 12 points from their last 21 PL matches.

3-0 now

The only way this season can be saved for me is if these useless bastards go down or Leeds.

It seems so long ago they were doing great under Rafa. Is Gray still the signing of the season?

3-0 down at half time. Keep it tight for the first 40 seconds of the second half lads....

They look dead in the water.
They are lucky that Watford and Norwich are so shit and that Brentford and Leeds are struggling. It is one of Brentford, Leeds and Everton to go and I hope that Eriksen gives Brentford the edge (after they have played us, obviously).

I think Brentford are probably safe.

Burnley, Everton, Leeds.

Everton look the least equipped to survive.

Games in hand don’t count for much when you are losing every week.

I think Brentford are probably safe.

Burnley, Everton, Leeds.

Everton look the least equipped to survive.

Games in hand don’t count for much when you are losing every week.
I forgot about Burnley. I've tried to wipe those ****s from my mind. Now who do I want out of the league.... hmmmmmmm. I need to re-evaluate.

They'll be OK. They've still got to play us twice...

I was getting excited about the prospect of them fecking off down the leagues, then remembered they'll probably hammer us in the final month to secure their league place.

If I were the Everton board, I'd have gone all out for Dyche after sacking Rafa. There's no fight to them at all, which is why they're in trouble. Lampard might work out for a more talented squad, and undoubtedly brought the kids on well at Chelsea (with the caveat that he didn't really have the choice not to) but he doesn't have the time for that here. He looks like an appointment for the club Everton think they are, and not for the club Everton actually are.

If I were the Everton board, I'd have gone all out for Dyche after sacking Rafa. There's no fight to them at all, which is why they're in trouble. Lampard might work out for a more talented squad, and undoubtedly brought the kids on well at Chelsea (with the caveat that he didn't really have the choice not to) but he doesn't have the time for that here. He looks like an appointment for the club Everton think they are, and not for the club Everton actually are.
They’d look at it like they did with the Allardyce appointment. They think they’re better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00