Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as they haven't won a trophy in 13 years, their fans should be fuming that the club are trying to **** it off.
'The year's got to end with a 1 lads, so we'll be alright'

Turns out the year had to begin with a 1 too

Is it just me, or have Arsenal spent the most this summer of any side and yet appear to be no better than they were before?
It is hilarious. They are just pissing money away.

Is it just me, or have Arsenal spent the most this summer of any side and yet appear to be no better than they were before?
Ramsdale in particular looks like he will be a waste of cash of the highest order. Since when did getting relegated add 50% to a keeper’s value?!

Really surprised at the Ramsdale signing. Always looked like a flapper when I've seen him.

Seeing how useless he was in the air against Brentford, I wonder how star signing and ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL Ben White will deal with a 6ft 3 brick shithouse of a striker who usually scores 30 goals a season?

Arsenal have looked at us and thought “that’s the model” but then only executed one tiny slice of it: they only sign players under 24.

Problem is they don’t sign good ones.

Arsenal have looked at us and thought “that’s the model” but then only executed one tiny slice of it: they only sign players under 24.

Problem is they don’t sign good ones.
They also lack experienced players who act as good foundations and role models to the younger members of the squad. Vardy, Kasper, Evans and Bertrand (plus Wes and Fuchs previously) are clearly important to the way we construct a squad.

I swear Arsenal aren’t actually a real football club, they just exist on Twitter and in the minds of MOTD pundits who still think it’s 1998.

It was said at the time they built the Emirates, which also involved a hell of a lot of housing being built in North London, that they'd become a corporate landlord with a works XI - looks like the joke came true

Some shocking numbers from a few clubs about the number of players getting vaccinated. I hope ours are getting it, but if the takeup is like this across the league we're surely going to have somebody high profile lose their career or more to this virus

Some shocking numbers from a few clubs about the number of players getting vaccinated. I hope ours are getting it, but if the takeup is like this across the league we're surely going to have somebody high profile lose their career or more to this virus

That sounds pretty harsh for Darlow, which is sad to hear.

Building the Emirates killed Arsenal, it had too big an impact on their investments in the playing squad and they fell too far behind, which is why I'm glad we are doing it gradually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669