Premier League 2022/23

We should steal their manager
No chance,

The tide is turning quicker in the East Midlands than we could ever have imagined.

We've pissed it up the wall

West Ham could be a good bet for relegation this season.

They all look fecked. Too many games over the last couple of seasons with a small squad and Europe again this year.

They all look fecked. Too many games over the last couple of seasons with a small squad and Europe again this year.
They look shit at football as well.

They'll still be getting the better of Rodgers as usual.

West Ham are almost like a mirror image of us but about a year behind. I think they will do okay but it will be an underwhelming season for them and they'll probably finish mid table missing out on europe. Shows the problem when a smaller club has a bit of success... half the players start thinking they're too big for you and want moves to the bigger clubs and thus, the hunger isn't there anymore... we're going through it right now as well.

Seems like Conte kept going after the game too.

It's proper ****y but at the same time, good entertainment:

Saw on the BBC sport site that Liverpool were dominating but missing a million chances and just knew palace would go and score. Happens every time to them.

Brutal headbutt from Nunez there.

Could be much more than a 3 game ban for that.

Brutal headbutt from Nunez there.

Could be much more than a 3 game ban for that.
Hope so

Title race over, you know some pundits will be saying it.

Just get rid of VAR.

The Forest player deliberately got in the way of Antonio.

Just not many people will come off better in a head on collision with him.
Oh behave, Antonio just wiped him out.

This really puzzled me on Sunday. Why is it now okay to pull another players hair?

I remember Huth getting a three match ban for similar in a pre -VAR age.

I understand and accept that VAR cannot intervene for fouls but this was surely a red card offence?

View attachment 17021
That was a disgrace. There’s allowing physicality and then there’s allowing blatant cheating.

IMG-20220818-WA0000.jpg

I think Frank McLintock had that same look, after he signed for Arsenal in the sixties, though the phrase was "left Leicester for a weaker team", rather than the current parlance of smaller club=below you in the table currently.
McLintock was initially shocked at the footballing chaos he found at Highbury. He commented that [Billy] Wright’s team played to no discernible plan or pattern, instead playing spontaneously like a jazz band but crucially with no rhythmic accent.
Frank eventually got the team and honours he desired, whilst LCFC left a period of top flight respectability for the more usual yoyo years.

Brentford should be alright as long as they don't appoint Eriksen as manager in about ten years time.

Leeds looking superb today

Chelsea all over the place

Leeds looking superb today

Chelsea all over the place
3-0 to Leeds now. Chelsea could do with a new central defender imho.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463