Premier League 2022/23

Got West Brom or Middlesboro written all over it.

The Brian Robson career arc.

Definitely going a well off Championship club who are determined to get a "big name".

It would do him good to drop down to at least that level.

Frank’s on the Mark Hughes curve, by the way. He’ll be down in League One before you know with the next big boys to get there.

Frank Lampard FFS. Can’t believe some of the jobs he’s been getting.

I'm more interested in where Lampard ends up next. Will he just be realistic & jack it in & join the captain-****ing-obvious pundit ranks ? Or carry on kidding himself he's a manager & go to Wigan

Got West Brom or Middlesboro written all over it.

I can definitely see West Brom.

Definitely going a well off Championship club

He’ll be down in League One before you know

So definitely definitely definitely no chance of him turning up at the King Power when Rodgers finally realises he's too good for us?

Lampard must be set for a 'Director Of Football' role somewhere.
A man with experience but is hopeless managing the team, get paid a bucket load and is respected.

I'm more interested in where Lampard ends up next. Will he just be realistic & jack it in & join the captain-****ing-obvious pundit ranks ? Or carry on kidding himself he's a manager & go to Wigan when they sack Toure ?
12 hours after I mentioned his name on here...Wigan sacked Toure.

Brendan Rodgers
Brendan Rodgers
Brendan Rodgers
Brendan Rodgers
Brendan Rodgers
Brendan Rodgers
Brendan Rodgers
Brendan Rodgers
Brendan Rodgers

Come on you ****s. Come on.

What the actual **** is going on with Newcastle buying that ****ing gomper Gordon off Everton for however many tens of millions?

He’s ****ing crap. I mean he’s a cheat and has a face like a smashed crab so he’ll fit in with those sportswashing, loathesome ****s but still.

What the actual **** is going on with Newcastle buying that ****ing gomper Gordon off Everton for however many tens of millions?

He’s ****ing crap. I mean he’s a cheat and has a face like a smashed crab so he’ll fit in with those sportswashing, loathesome ****s but still.
Remember when he almost got a move to Chelsea? Hilarious

It's an odd buy as they were only offering another 50p or so for Madders. Gordon reminds me of that chap at norwich who was supposed to be great despite looking
fast but bit shit and suprisingly turned out to actually be shit. Is he at Celtic yet? Whatever happened to that man city chap who was good on football manager but ended up at Celtic that we were always linked with? Sunderland now isn't it?

Gordon reminds me of that chap at norwich who was supposed to be great despite looking
fast but bit shit and suprisingly turned out to actually be shit. Is he at Celtic yet?
Cantwell?
Whatever happened to that man city chap who was good on football manager but ended up at Celtic that we were always linked with? Sunderland now isn't it?
Patrick Roberts

Cantwell?

Patrick Roberts

That's the feckers. Cantwell was always a bit shit but wore a hair band or something and dived a lot so made him look like he's probably creative or something.......he's at Rangers, not even Celtic ffs.

The other one we've definitely avoided another Rodgers signing

That's the feckers. Cantwell was always a bit shit but wore a hair band or something and dived a lot so made him look like he's probably creative or something.......he's at Rangers, not even Celtic ffs.

The other one we've definitely avoided another Rodgers signing
If I were Partrick Roberts I’d have my qualms about following a similar career trajectory to convicted nonce Adam Johnson.

If I were Partrick Roberts I’d have my qualms about following a similar career trajectory to convicted nonce Adam Johnson.
Speaking of football nonces, did you know that since being convicted in 1999 of shagging a kid, Graham Rix has been employed by Chelsea, Portsmouth, Oxford, Hearts, and multiple non-league clubs, including Fareham Town, where he is currently first team manager?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463