Premier League 2022/23

The joke isn't so funny when they play Wolves at the weekend.

West Ham 2-0 down after 13 mins at home to Newcastle.

We could be competing with them for a temp manager, if not, then there is 1 team that looks worse than us!

I've read, from a totally unreputable source, that Chelsea are still paying Lampard's wages from his last stint... so they figured he might as well do something to earn it! Total nonsense I'd imagine but made me smile anyway.

Avram Grant
Roberto Di Matteo
Frank Lampard?

No worse than the complete ****flaps amongst our support calling for us to appoint Pearson or O'Neill

Ahhh...this page fills me with love. First Lampard back at Chelsea. Comforting to know that it isn't just us that have complete ****ing morons with no discernible plan in the top jobs.

& then NUFC confirmed as a subsidiary of the foreign office.

Top stuff.

Personally I don't have a problem with the Newcastle thing. I mean they're our firm allies in the fight against global terror aren't they ? Championing our crusade for democracy via their...erm...authoritarian monarchy.

I'll ask my mate who used to work there. It'll be fun to re-hear his tales of living in a secure compound for 18 months, with all the other European nationals. Under armed guard. For their protection.

Absolutely none of the funding for any terrorist group has ever originated from Saudi. I mean, I know a lot of people say that virtually ALL of it does but obviously they are just horrible racists. Or quite possibly evil Jews.

& all that radical looney tune fundamentalism really didn't originate from the people who put the Sauds in power in the first place. Nah. Course not. Internet conspiracy talk.

It's good to know that our hard working, self-sacrificing & noble government of the day were so diligent in strengthening our ties with a vital ally through political interference & thinly veiled threats.

That woman whose bloke was brutally murdered needs to get over it & see the bigger picture I'd say.

Good to be alive in such invigorating times innit ?

So living in the ridiculous deluded fantasy world where we actually win a couple of games, I think I’ll go for Palace today, based on their respective run ins, plus we still have to play dirty Lids

Leeds are rubbish (but then so are we) Hodgson has clearly made a difference, it's difficult to believe Palace were finding it difficult to score.

Change your manager and put someone in charge straight away and that's what you get

Instead of putting two ****ing bumbling idiots in charge

What a magnificent game of football

So very far removed from the dogshit we have to watch

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469