Premier League 2022/23

Got me half and half scarf ready for today - half Arsenal and half ManYoo

0-2 to the Arse - West Ham could be our saviours as they can't defend for shit.

Last game could be crazy.

This could be fun

The old North London shit your pants & bottle it tradition has been prevalent in the last couple of weeks for both teams. Regardless of what happens in the last few minutes today I'd say the title "race" will end up with Man C winning it by 5 points.

All about the squad. Partey has missed vital games & then comes back today & is miles off it & not fully fit. Zinchenko out too.

& Saliba to Holding is about the biggest drop off in quality in any side in the top half.

They got away with losing Jesus for all those games but the rest has ****ed them.

Basically you have to have your entire first choice team fit for 90% of the season or Man City will win every year. Double covered in almost all positions. Triple in some. All about the endless money supply.

But that Pep's a genius innit ?

Oh. That's a bit of bummer eh? I'd kinda assumed Arsenal were going to walk away with that game. Now watch as Notts Copse get something too. We're going to be marooned.

Sums it up perfectly.

Both title chasers go 2-0 up early against out of form bottom end teams. One of them goes on to kill the game & rest players. The other implodes & drops points.

All over.

I'll probably back Arsenal to get knocked out in the CL group stage depending on who they get. This is going to be a one season charge.

Might even be worth laying them for top 4 next season as Man U will strengthen & Ten Hag will have a full pre season. & of course Newcastle will be spunking cash all over the place in the summer. Chelsea will have an actual manager by then. Liverpool should be better etc etc
Meanwhile Arsenal will buy new players but not as many or as good most likely.

Basically, **** Arsenal should be the mantra for 2023/24

West Ham were probably out of reach anyway, but they do have a shit run in

But that has about saved them, hopeless Arsenal wankers

A Notts win today and it will be a disastrous weekend

We just need to pick up 3 points more than West Ham over the next 6 games and that should see us pretty much even on goal difference.

Then we will just have to beat them on the last game of the season to go above them.

Hopefully that would take us to 17th and not just 18th.

We need Leeds to lose now. They will be the team we have to displace outside the bottom three.

The others have too much fight.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564