Premier League 2024/25

I just watched their game on MOTD. They flashed up a graphic afterwards noting that today was the latest a team has come back from two down to win since the PL started. It’s an absolutely hilarious collapse. Lovely viewing.
Seems like a stat that we have to have previous in. Mickey Adams never saw a lead he couldn’t squander.

Saw some horrid stuff under Micky, didn’t we?
The Wolves one was bad but for some reason the Middlesbrough the following week seemed the real ****er.

The Wolves one was bad but for some reason the Middlesbrough the following week seemed the real ****er.
It was several months later.

So many leads squandered, which were all then trumped by the Spurs home game a couple of seasons ago.

It was several months later.

So many leads squandered, which were all then trumped by the Spurs home game a couple of seasons ago.
You're right, although a bit OTT with the "several" part, it was just shy of three months after. For some reason they seemed close together. Bad memories often seem to transcend the space-time continuum for me.

Wow, how shit are Southampton. Absolute dog shit.

Everton are also struggling massively. They are mentally so fragile.

We just need one other teams to be dogshit....

Ipswich, Palace.... possibly Forest....

Wow, how shit are Southampton. Absolute dog shit.
So obvious that would be the case. Their arrogant, stubborn manager is sticking with his same possession based system which *shock horror* doesn’t work as well without one of the best set of players in the league.

So obvious that would be the case. Their arrogant, stubborn manager is sticking with his same possession based system which *shock horror* doesn’t work as well without one of the best set of players in the league.
I've seen that approach somewhere else before.

I've seen that approach somewhere else before.

On the other side of that particular coin, I love how Brentford play the game. They’re so effective and you can tell the Whole team and fanbase are in it together.

That’s what I hope / see as the model for us.

On the other side of that particular coin, I love how Brentford play the game. They’re so effective and you can tell the Whole team and fanbase are in it together.

That’s what I hope / see as the model for us.
We should have got Frank in a while ago tbh.

If Cooper can keep us up this season and next we should replace him with Frank who would make us a solid PL team at worst.

We should have got Frank in a while ago tbh.

If Cooper can keep us up this season and next we should replace him with Frank who would make us a solid PL team at worst.
Thanks for keeping us up against the odds in consecutive seasons, Mr Cooper. Here, take your P45.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Liverpool49
4Aston Villa49
5Brighton48
6Nottm F48
7Chelsea47
8Newcastle37
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45