Premier League 2024/25

I see Chelsea followed up a loss to a Swiss team I’ve never heard of, with a draw at home to Palace.

And then straight after extend Nicholas Jackson’s contract from 7 years remaining to 9 years remaining.

Basket case of a club.

I see Chelsea followed up a loss to a Swiss team I’ve never heard of, with a draw at home to Palace.

And then straight after extend Nicholas Jackson’s contract from 7 years remaining to 9 years remaining.

Basket case of a club.
It’s like they think they’re being really clever in what they do, but at the minute it just looks a mile away from working. Who knows, maybe in a couple of years they’ll be dominant and it will all make sense, but in the meantime it doesn’t look likely.

It’s like they think they’re being really clever in what they do, but at the minute it just looks a mile away from working. Who knows, maybe in a couple of years they’ll be dominant and it will all make sense, but in the meantime it doesn’t look likely.
Yep it’s either genius and no one understands it, or they’re stark raving lunatics. I’m 99% sure it’s the latter.

I see the post is remote so looks like you can work from home. Would be great to take the job and then at first big get together at the City ground turn up with full kit wanker in LCFC full attire

Russell Martin is going to take Southampton down with his stubborn, arrogant philosophy. Never gonna ****ing work with the level of his players in the Premier League.

The longer they keep him the better. Relegation fodder.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Liverpool49
4Aston Villa49
5Brighton48
6Newcastle48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45