Premier League 23/24

How can you make an offside call with any surety when the camera angles aren’t square on and it’s as tight as that one was?

Excuse this video but shared purely for the description of Maguire and Evans as defending like two dogs shagging on ice skates.

This is how I imagine City Fan reacting at, errr, everything?

I feel weirdly we are less ****ed than Everton.

Yes, we are in the Championship, but our debate is about the best way to get the ball forward.

Everton is a picture of utter bleakness. Their debate is who to prefer from a pool of Sean Dyche and Demarai Gray. That’s some dark shit.

I feel weirdly we are less ****ed than Everton.

Yes, we are in the Championship, but our debate is about the best way to get the ball forward.

Everton is a picture of utter bleakness. Their debate is who to prefer from a pool of Sean Dyche and Demarai Gray. That’s some dark shit.
Looks as if Everton might be looking to bring in one of those "fashionistas" sometime soon.

I wonder sometimes what their board & fans actually expect when I hear all the moaning.

Your manager is Sean Dyche lads. The only thing he'll ever achieve is to keep you up. That's it. That's the limit of his ability. You won't win anything, you won't qualify for europe.

You should book an open top bus if you finish 9th one year.

Expecting anything else is delusional shit.

4 more defeats between here & bonfire night & he's probably gone.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57