Premier League 23/24

Megalolz at the Everton fans holding up their little protest cards

You ****ing cheated, you filthy ****s, suck it up

Our 9-0 away record is seriously under threat at the minute

Man City in the process of booking the open top bus as we speak. Arteta still working for his old boss.

**** off Klopp, with yer daft fake porcelain teeth

Arteta is a total ****, but watching Klopp’s mardy slapped arse face is sheer delight

I get why they do it obviously but it still grates on my nerves the way the Sky commentary tries so desperately hard to convince us that results like this open up a spectacular & exciting title race.

Just shut the **** up. Its North London. It's Arsenal. They'll chuck away at least 3 games they should win between now & May & it'll be a Man City procession.

Haaland out for nearly 2 months. Gundogan & Mahrez not really replaced. De Bruyne out for half the season. Still going to walk it. Best league in the world.

Yawn.

I get why they do it obviously but it still grates on my nerves the way the Sky commentary tries so desperately hard to convince us that results like this open up a spectacular & exciting title race.

Just shut the **** up. Its North London. It's Arsenal. They'll chuck away at least 3 games they should win between now & May & it'll be a Man City procession.

Haaland out for nearly 2 months. Gundogan & Mahrez not really replaced. De Bruyne out for half the season. Still going to walk it. Best league in the world.

Yawn.
Peter Drury does my head in. It’s like he’s got a load of lines already written down that he thinks are really powerful and then shoehorns them in when he gets a chance. It’s like bullshit cliche bingo.

Peter Drury does my head in. It’s like he’s got a load of lines already written down that he thinks are really powerful and then shoehorns them in when he gets a chance. It’s like bullshit cliche bingo.
I've thought about this & the only positive thing I can find to say about Peter Drury is that he isn't Clive Tyldesley. Thats pretty much it.

Imagine him and Matterface co commentating. Pair of ****s.

I’ve enjoyed AFCON this year, always do, because you seem to get younger or less well known commentators and they’re capable of just shutting the **** up occasionally.

They’re not playing up in the knowledge that there’s millions watching like on Sky. Eurosport was always good for that too.

Last time I heard Tyldesley was the Bristol City v West Ham replay. He started ****ing banging on about some College that a Bristol player had attended as a kid. ‘Great sporting college, older viewers might remember famous alumni Barry Flange who scored in that famous fourth round replay against Cambridge in 1979…’

SHUT UP!!!! No one likes it you ****ing dullard.

I find the commentary on Foxes Player annoying as **** too but to be fair I’m guessing that also goes out just as an audio broadcast. Watching the back four passing the ball around five yards at a time with the incessant description of each pass is grating.

Nice to see that Arse have gone down the selfie trail again having won an epic battle with the scallies was the trophy presented after the game yesterday

Poch is a massive loser.

The most overrated manager in history

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669