Premier League 23/24

Looks like even the Ange Revolution can't stop the annual end of season Spurs collapse. Nice to see that the modern game still has some respect for it's long standing traditions.

At least he says mate. Is that still why he's great? I've barely heard anything about him in recent months so are they bored of that now?

At least he says mate. Is that still why he's great? I've barely heard anything about him in recent months so are they bored of that now?
I think they've realised that despite everything they're still Spurs & the only reason they're looking at the champions league is because Man U are so shit.

A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon spent watching Liverpool being utterly **** awful & throwing it all away for the third time in a week. Joyous stuff.

Crowd shots at the end of tearful Scousers with nothing left to do with their Sunday but traipse back home & hope they haven't been burgled.

A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon spent watching Liverpool being utterly **** awful & throwing it all away for the third time in a week. Joyous stuff.
And now Villa go two up at Arsenal in the closing minutes

Brilliant news, the bloody-handed oil barons win it again.
True. But they were always going to anyway. Just took longer to get going this season as their summer business was sub standard. Nothing anyone can do about it.

Anyway it was nice for me on a personal level. The Scouse capitulation along with Arsenal managing to complete the North London bottle job double this weekend means that nobody can now finish 50 points ahead of Bournemouth, which means I win a nice couple of hundred quid. Happy days.

I see Everton are going to survive simply because there are three teams more desperate than them to get relegated again.

I cant believe they have done this. I think there could be major repercussions from this.

I cant believe they have done this. I think there could be major repercussions from this.
Which can you not believe? The inaction by the authorities on Forest's initial complaint or the fact that Forest have complained about the inaction?

I cant believe a professional Football Club has responded publicly in this way. Serious allegations have been made which could lead to serious retribution.

Just watched them

First two were definite nailed on pens, and the last one probably was as well

Incompetent boobs

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570