Premier League 23/24

Bound to happen eventually I guess. EVERYTHING is now "terrorism" What a fabulous hope filled century it's turning out to be. All the gains of the 20th wiped out slowly as we go back to the 19th.

Meanwhile, all over europe & the US, people cheerfully vote in favour of hurrying the process along.

All over for Burnley and Luton, the hopeless fecks

Snotters survive

if Arsenal mess up against Man U, (probably) the only thing to play for on the last day will be 6th place. What a season. Super super sensational final day hype awaits us.

if Arsenal mess up against Man U, (probably) the only thing to play for on the last day will be 6th place. What a season. Super super sensational final day hype awaits us.

God I really hope that happens

Try and sell that one, you bunch of ****s

I've been struggling with it all week & it's driving me mad.

Arsenal are, by every measure, a miles better side than the awful shambles that is Man U, They should piss it.

BUT...they haven't won at Old Trafford in almost 20 years & in the last decade that has included some ****ing pitiful Man U sides. Then again, the gap between them has never been wider than now.

But it's Arsenal. Though not quite the world champion level bottlers & chokers that their illustrious neighbours are, they still have it in them to chuck in a stinker when it matters. They did it at home losing to a Villa side that have stunk the place out since & almost did it against the aforementioned neighbours the other week, nearly chucking away a 3-0 lead.

North London is bottle job central. The Gooners are short as **** to win. I've been contemplating a chunky lay bet all week as my last proper bet of the football season. Do I dare pull the trigger or am I just seeing what I want to see & they'll win easily?

In the end I've just this minute made a decision. I've decided to pay tribute to both Arsenal & Spurs...

...by completely ****ing bottling it.

Had £20 on Harry Kane across the shots & goals markets against Wolfsburg instead.

**** all this PL lark now. Until it starts again with us in it.

You could give up gambling altogether and just relax and watch teams implode.

Then sit back and say ‘ we didn’t implode when the footballing world expected us to, and went on to win the ****er 😎

I've been struggling with it all week & it's driving me mad.

Arsenal are, by every measure, a miles better side than the awful shambles that is Man U, They should piss it.

BUT...they haven't won at Old Trafford in almost 20 years & in the last decade that has included some ****ing pitiful Man U sides. Then again, the gap between them has never been wider than now.

But it's Arsenal. Though not quite the world champion level bottlers & chokers that their illustrious neighbours are, they still have it in them to chuck in a stinker when it matters. They did it at home losing to a Villa side that have stunk the place out since & almost did it against the aforementioned neighbours the other week, nearly chucking away a 3-0 lead.

North London is bottle job central. The Gooners are short as **** to win. I've been contemplating a chunky lay bet all week as my last proper bet of the football season. Do I dare pull the trigger or am I just seeing what I want to see & they'll win easily?

In the end I've just this minute made a decision. I've decided to pay tribute to both Arsenal & Spurs...

...by completely ****ing bottling it.

Had £20 on Harry Kane across the shots & goals markets against Wolfsburg instead.

**** all this PL lark now. Until it starts again with us in it.
I’ve gone all in on the Arse.

But I share your concerns.

You could give up gambling altogether and just relax and watch teams implode.

Then sit back and say ‘ we didn’t implode when the footballing world expected us to, and went on to win the ****er 😎
True.

I could also give up drinking, my xmas & birthday celebratory cigar, idle sexual speculation & trolling knuckle draggers on social media.

Not going to though. Life has few pleasures left & I intend to enjoy as many as I can while I'm still here. Reached a point in my life now where I'm responsible for nobody but myself.

So I can be irresponsible as **** :003:

True.

I could also give up drinking, my xmas & birthday celebratory cigar, idle sexual speculation & trolling knuckle draggers on social media.

Not going to though. Life has few pleasures left & I intend to enjoy as many as I can while I'm still here. Reached a point in my life now where I'm responsible for nobody but myself.

So I can be irresponsible as **** :003:
And why not

Casemiro and Evans the centre back partnership again, this time against Trossard, Saka and Havertz

This should be fun

Casemiro plays everyone onside by a country mile, and Evans fails to make any kind of challenge on the cross

1-0 to Arse

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664