Press Conference At Walkers Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who is scared S**Tless that it will be either Nigel 'he will bring charisma to the club' Worthington OR Paul 'I have a really good track record' Ince. Please god....let Chris Coleman be his name....

Reasons:
Proven Prem manager
Brilliant in the transfer market
Work on small budget
Play great football

Am I the only one who is scared S**Tless that it will be either Nigel 'he will bring charisma to the club' Worthington OR Paul 'I have a really good track record' Ince. Please god....let Chris Coleman be his name....

Reasons:
Proven Prem manager
Brilliant in the transfer market
Work on small budget
Play great football

I think youre the only one that hasnt realised its been decided already :icon_lol:

Why change the habits of a lifetime? Neither a leopard nor a Leicester fan can change its spots.

I was against the appointment Of Kelly but I supported the team.I don't rate Worthington at all,he's A Nothing Manager but I hope he keeps us up.How anybody can say that he definately won't goet the job full time I find hard to believe.I fear us going full circle like we did when RK got the job.We seem to be making the same mistake twice.Why do we insist on farting about with Stop Gaps.

I also remember how well he did after those 5

His first 5 games beought us 4 points - if the new bloke does the same, we will stay up.

I was against the appointment Of Kelly but I supported the team.I don't rate Worthington at all,he's A Nothing Manager but I hope he keeps us up.How anybody can say that he definately won't goet the job full time I find hard to believe.I fear us going full circle like we did when RK got the job.We seem to be making the same mistake twice.Why do we insist on farting about with Stop Gaps.

We are trying to get a long term appointment in the summer.

We are trying to get a long term appointment in the summer.

But if he keeps us up theres a good chance he will get the job.WHy is he if not to get something long term,its a strange scenario for Worthington and there must be some reward for him if he keeps us up..Director of Football me thinks

Last edited:
But if he keeps us up theres a good chance he will get the job.WHy is he if not to get something long term,its a strange scenario for Worthington and there must be some reward for him if he keeps us up..Director of Football me thinks

thats exactly what my dad was saying to me on the dog n bone

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69