Press Conference At Walkers Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|5797231142007330028331

Great work by the Mockery. :icon_roll

on the ball as usual :)

If it's Walsh we may as well go and support Hinckley!

He has just got back from 3 years in Spain. Has no current knowledge of the English leagues.

To add to that, he is out on the piss every night... Hardly a good example!

Worthington, manager til the end of the season.

Nottingham said that over a quarter of an hour ago. Certainly seems to be a strong rumour - and certainly a big name from the past. Must be him then!

Indeed, like Stephen King's IT

And the circus continues!

what a great birthday present....bye bye kelly......although i think if Milan had taken over earlier and given him some money to spend things could have been different...i hope he gets another job quickly...you have to blame alot on the players who haven't really performed for him

No he didnt youre well wrong ive just got off the phone to tim and its nothing to do with milan leaving the club at all :018:

management change on the way peeps ,before you ask he wont tell what its all about apart from management :102: :biggrin: bye bye rob and mike

I'm surprised he new where the 'answer call' button was!

what a great birthday present....bye bye kelly......although i think if Milan had taken over earlier and given him some money to spend things could have been different...i hope he gets another job quickly...you have to blame alot on the players who haven't really performed for him

'Appy Birthday mate. :038:

the majority of people wanted kelly out and it looks like theyve got their wish....should be careful what you wish for...better the devil you know perhaps :102:

No he didnt youre well wrong ive just got off the phone to tim and its nothing to do with milan leaving the club at all :018:

management change on the way peeps ,before you ask he wont tell what its all about apart from management :102: :biggrin: bye bye rob and mike

Newtonfow, bringing you the news straight from the horses mouth, 20 minutes late :icon_lol:

Kylie Minogue as new boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69