Press Conference for 1 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayvon

if only eh?

just having a guess and hoping the board do the right thing.

sorry couldn't resist. i am delerious at the minute, depression from the teams performance is really getting me down.:099:

oooh yer bugger i stopped breathing for 8 seconds when i read the title

:038:

Nice one, had us all going then!

sorry guys.

i really want it to be true though. a public flogging of the team would be even better :)

MacCahill (or whatever his name is), Davies, and AN Other stopped at the same services as the supporters coaches last night. Not only did they look sheepish, but they didn't seem keen to answer any questions, only to confirm that Peter Reid has not been lined up as CL's replacement, and wouldn't be considered if CL was to walk.

Make of that what you will.

if one was called then an email is sent to webbo and he would post it on here

LeeH said:
MacCahill (or whatever his name is), Davies, and AN Other stopped at the same services as the supporters coaches last night. Not only did they look sheepish, but they didn't seem keen to answer any questions, only to confirm that Peter Reid has not been lined up as CL's replacement, and wouldn't be considered if CL was to walk.

Make of that what you will.

sounds like cl is to staying until he gets fed up

lazzer said:
if one was called then an email is sent to webbo and he would post it on here

Thats all very well but he could be out on an undercover MILF mission or he could still be on the train back from Plymouth (via Aberdeen to save £1.60).

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
he may also have registered on the eager beaver website entered the password "moist" and saved a massive £1.27 on fares. left plymouth for new amsterdam and returned to leicester via the marakesh express for a staggering £17.23 . but he would still post here ;)

Last edited:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
sounds like cl is to staying until he gets fed up

I think so.

It looks like they are saying we can't afford to sack him and replace him & we don't fancy the Dion Dublin scenario -so we'll stick with the business plan - hope for the best and if we get relegated, we take it from there.

Rayvon said:
if only eh?

just having a guess and hoping the board do the right thing.

sorry couldn't resist. i am delerious at the minute, depression from the teams performance is really getting me down.:099:

if Carling posted threads..........probably the best thread in the world..

Rayon you bastard you had me really going then, thought shagnasty was on his way out...

If CL doesn't go today or before the match v southampton i don't think he will go this season at all. It's the perfect time to get a new manager in. He could have a good look at the team in the FA cup and have a bit of time to prepare them for the league matches coming up. IMO it would be silly to give it another week or 2 then sack Levein. The transfer window would be shut and the 'new manager' would be able to do nothing to change the squad. it's therefore NOW or never!!!

you git rayvon. Just put me off my work for 5 mins then reading this thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669