Preston (a) 0-1 PLAY OFFS GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
And errr..... some yoghurt and errr..... a bit of cock perhaps....

Do they still have milk boats? Maybe we can fill them with sea men before we deliver them? :icon_wink

Do they still have milk boats? Maybe we can fill them with sea men before we deliver them? :icon_wink

While I'd like to replace his dairy products with my man porridge, I'm more worried about him getting poached at the end of the season; the bloke is twice as good as Stearman and he's turned out to be a regular in the Prem. Away from the fact that Moz needs a bloody good seeing to, I think him, Hobbs and King have the potential to be top, top players.

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't get poached at the end of the season, the bloke is twice as good as Stearman and he's turned out to be a regular in the Prem. Away from the fact that Moz needs a bloody good seeing to, I think him, Hobbs and King have the potential to be top, top players.

I couldn't agree more. I think all 3 of them will go onto the PL with or without us. Hopefully with us.

Just shows what a job NP has done getting Hobbs and Morrison in, both young players with a great future for reportedly between £500k-£1mil between them, bargain!

In fact, Hoobs, Morrison, Bruno and Weale, fantastic defence all for such a bargain. :038::038::038:

Allen spent twice to four times as much as them put together on DJ. :icon_redf

Last edited:
Many congratulations & good luck in the play-offs! :023: :038:

(I'm just a lurker. :neutral:)

:038::038::038: Cheers. I'm assuming by your username you're on the good side of Scouseland. If so I've always liked Everton, they're the only side in the top 8 who really haven't spent millions yet they still manage to stay up there season after season.

I could see Moz at Everton for sure.

Well what a great day out, lovely weather, good result, I caught Spearing's shirt when he threw it into the crowd and to top it all I met Bocadillo.

You see, this is why I don't get why some people are saying "I don't want us to go up as we'll get thrashed every week."

Hobbs, Morrison and King are all incredible prospects, probably the most exciting young players we've had since Heskey, certainly I can never remember us having 3 prospect of such promise all in the same team.

Then there's Fryatt, who I think people forget has only just turned 24. I also think some people are forgetting just how good he was in the second third of this season until his injury, his close control and dribbling skills were sublime and he was creating goals as well as scoring them.

And people like Weale and Bruno too. We may be inexperienced in the PL, with really only Gally in our current squad playing in the PL before (Bruno made 1 or 2 sub appearances), but imo Pearson has proven himself to be a dab hand in the transfer market.

I think we would at least put a good fight. Though I'm getting ahead of myself we've got to win the play-offs first. ;)

I don't care if we do get pasted every week. I'd be happy with getting relegated, though I'd prefer to beat Derby's piss-poor record low points haul.... :icon_lol:

Last edited:
We haven't signed past it cast offs like Gillespie, Hignett, Johnson and Cort; NP has built a very good squad that has gone about its business without fuss or much attention from the media.

Add to that Waghorn, who lead the line as a lone striker for a few months showing experience well beyond his years and I have no doubt he will make a very good player. I've loved every minute of this season because we've done it against the odds and everything has seemed like a bonus. I can't remember such a reliable defence or solid away form and as I said earlier, whatever happens now I'm so ****ing proud of their effort. I'm getting all emotional...

Well what a great day out, lovely weather, good result, I caught Spearing's shirt when he threw it into the crowd and to top it all I met Bocadillo.

Talk about somebody pissing on your chips and spoiling a good day!

i went .. very easy win Weale never troubled, result never in doubt, defence played well King took goal well we should have scored more, great support!

I'd have him bent over and having his marmite mined, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669