Preston (a) 0-1 PLAY OFFS GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with marmite :icon_bigg

Its fecking gross, even when liberally applied to Moz's torso and arse. Now Nutella and squirty cream would do me nicely.

Last edited:
I think you missed the innuendo, teddy. :icon_wink

I think you missed the innuendo, teddy. :icon_wink

I hear ya. Like saying 'chutney bunker' we all know that genuine chutney isn't involved. I just don't like to hear about marmite.

I hear ya. Like saying 'chutney bunker' we all know that genuine chutney isn't involved. I just don't like to hear about marmite.

Fair enough. I will rephrase then. :icon_wink

I'd have him bent over and have his chutney ferreted, myself.

Fair enough. I will rephrase then. :icon_wink

I'd have him bent over and have his chutney ferreted, myself.

I like the cut of your jib.

I'm challenging myself to make it to 5,000 posts without saying anything really gay, whatdya reckon?

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Had to keep running out back at work to check scores on my phone today.... huge cheer when saw the full times! Everyone wondered what was going on!

Well happy. The boys have gone beyond our expectations this year, and making the playoffs is a massive acheivement.

Let's now just carry on for 4 more games and get the job done!!! :) Get in! We are going up!

Who was the buffoon that said this season was "boring" them a couple of months ago?

What a prize tit they look like now.

Ta for that matey!

Ps, I tried to take a few photos of Vaughn for you today!

Try not to get too attached to the loan players, it will only end in tears when they leave.

Fantastic day, we were superb throughout and everyone had a good game.

Special mention to Solano who I thought was quality after coming on.

Goddammit! facebook is pissing me off! ffs according to the photos I've uploaded 125 for yesterday, yet when I uploaded them to the pc last night I had only taken 123 and even now looking at my FB pics it hasn't got any of the ones of the end of the game or hardly any of the second half! stupid stupid site.....anyhoo if any of them are doubled up then meh! I ain't got time to go through them to see which are or aren't there. I need to get yesterday down on paper and made to look pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669