Preston Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed all of the game! Can't believe it. well done to the boys for grinding it out! massive win. i can now really enjoy my saturday night. can anybody just give me a brief match summary please? did we dominate. were we lucky? did we have many chances?

I missed all of the game! Can't believe it. well done to the boys for grinding it out! massive win. i can now really enjoy my saturday night. can anybody just give me a brief match summary please? did we dominate. were we lucky? did we have many chances?

Lucky. ;)

Dunno what you were all worried about you bunch of pansies

Now you can get back to sticking up your girls aloud psters and listening to the spice girls

Dunno what you were all worried about you bunch of pansies

Now you can get back to sticking up your girls aloud psters and listening to the spice girls

All the unnecessary pessimism on this board. :icon_roll ;) ;)

There is a chance that leeds will get another six points.
But there is more chance of a hippo dropping out the sky and landing on your head than leeds getting 11 extra goals and that just aint going to happen.

You are not mathematically incorrect

But

All we need is one point and we are safe

Last edited:
it won't matter when we beat barnsley and wolves!

All we need is one point and we are safe
Is there any way where we can get one more point and still be relegated?

If you answer No, then you're wrong, if you answer Yes, then I'm right

We could lose 4-0 at Barnsley and draw with Wolves, Leeds could beat Ipswich 5-0 and Derby 2-0. That. All of those results are possible. Just very unlikely for all of them to happen.

and the chances of that happening are about as low as the hippo landing on you at the same time as melton

You're all starting to sound like RK with all this 1 or 2 points and were safe nonsense. Barnsley away and Wolves at home - we should be looking at 4 points minimum. All this just goes to show what a shite season it's been.

Anyway, great result today boys, now get your fingers out for the last two games.

Either way, I'm much more happy now than I was earlier!! We shouldn't screw this up now (then again we shouldn't have got in this position to begin with). This is very much in our own hands now, and it makes it a lot harder for us to go down. A win at Barnsley next week would be very very welcome though to dispel any final day nerves! The players can't relax just yet.

Cheers Nils!

FFS allow yourselves a bit of pleasure,If Leeds win 8-0 and we lose 5-0 standing on one leg and theres an y in the month etc etc,IMO we are safe now but one point next Saturday and even the glummest of the Glums will surly have to admit we are safe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00