Preston pre-match

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom stafford

I know the Cardiff game only finished a few hours ago but i am looking forward to this one surely the best chance we have had so far of getting back to back wins. I think this will be a tough game and we will scrape a 1-0 my team would be:

Henderson

Clapham N'Gotty Kisnorbo Stearman

Hendrie Oakley Clemence Hume

Howard Campbell

Subs: Fryatt,Zsolt,Mattock,McAuley(not sure if he is suspended),Weselowski

would it not make better sense to put the left sided players on the left?

Probably why do people always pick up on silly little mistakes and not bother talking about the actual thread?

The thread looks a little short at the moment. No doubt it will get longer as the days progress.

That help?

Preston lost against Palace, but were team of the week when they beat West Brom. We all know how inconsistent we are, so on both sides it will all about who turns up on the night. Hopefully it will be another surprise win for us.

would be better if joe_fox had started this thread he's on a 100% right now ,if we lose its your fault ,i hope you can live with yourself .
F***ing hell Tom, let Joe_Fox start the pre-match threads! If we lose now.... :mad:

:icon_wink

It's a MASSIVE game on Tuesday. It would have been more so if we had lost yesterday but I'm confident we can pick up all three points. The crowd will know how important it is so I can see there being a sizable attendance with some noise!

The crowd will know how important it is so I can see there being a sizable attendance with some noise!

My mate works in the club shop and he said that they've sold more noise this week than they did in the whole of February.

I think we'll finally have back to back wins. Then the optimists will jump on the we can make the playoffs band wagon. We then lose the next three matches and we're back flirting with our reluctant partner, relegation. Let's hope we're sober enough at the end of the season to stick to a kebab and a taxi home and we're not nut deep and regretting our actions at the start of next season when we get to play Millwall.

Ollie should be sacked. His analogies are contagious.

tom is a forest fan. there is no other explanation. Preston 2-1 Leicester

Probably why do people always pick up on silly little mistakes and not bother talking about the actual thread?

because we find it easy to pick faults with the manager putting players out of position, and then do it ourselves in our chosen formations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669