1. Greater potential...Poole the Fool said:Putting money aside for one minute and club loyalty and bias. Forest have the greater potential, the wonderful chairman, an experienced manager, a great academy, a good dressing room atmosphere, 23k weekly attendance, the superb away following, the best under 21 centre half pairing in the country, an awesome striker. Leicester have increasing debts, selling and releasing players on the cheap, a new manager with potential and a team that shows little class and relies on physical strength. I’m sure Leicester will be in the top 8 at the end of next season, well actually with Walker, Izzet and Dickov leaving I’ll retract that
2. 23k Weekly attendance... Ummmm hello?? 29k average last nationwide campaign anyone?? :?
3. Wonderful chairman that has to keep selling the assets
4. An experienced manager... Who likes playing hoofball?
5. Great academy... We know, thanks for Williams
6. Good dressing room atmosphere... and how would you know?
7. The superb away following... That are racist?
8. The best under 21 centre half pairing in the country... yet they struggle in Division One :roll:
9. An awesome striker... yet he plys his trade at Forest :roll:
10. We have increasing debts... But a transfer budget of £10m :?
11. Selling and releasing players on the cheap... Might have a point
12. A new manager with potential... Thanks
13. A team that shows little class and relies on Physical strength... We have a team? :?
14. "Leicester will be in the top 8 at the end of next season, well actually with Walker, Izzet and Dickov leaving I’ll retract that"... Bloody hell!! Walkers left!? :roll: