Prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
They mainly do it to repay scag & rock debts

Tis true. But if they are addicted to drugs they will get them no matter what. So would we prefer them to sell sex, or get involved with things like shop-lifting, mugging etc to fund it?

If prostitution was legal, those girls in Ipswich might not be where they are now.

Tis true. But if they are addicted to drugs they will get them no matter what. So would we prefer them to sell sex, or get involved with things like shop-lifting, mugging etc to fund it?

If prostitution was legal, those girls in Ipswich might not be where they are now.

Precisely. Although I think you probably mean 'as opposed to' getting involved with things like shop-lifting, mugging etc.

The FACT is that men will, and do and always have done, pay for sex. End of story, men pay for sex. Get over it if you don't like it because that will never change.
It is irrelevant whether it is legislated for or against the women, and men, that provide that service. The service will still be provided regardless, so what sense is there to criminalise & put into serious danger those that provide that service?

Like I said, I blame religion for this pious & dangerous attitude to something so basic.

Precisely. Although I think you probably mean 'as opposed to' getting involved with things like shop-lifting, mugging etc.

Yeah, I just reworded it differently. :icon_razz

like it :038::038::038:

melts mate re-read " blind and you have to hand it to them":icon_wink

If you still dont see it,they can not see ,so you have to hand them your cock as they can not see it :icon_roll:icon_roll

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Newts.................. re read Meltons post.....:icon_roll

I see no problem with it, but the Red Light over here in Amsterdam is slowly cutting down, many windows are now been shut slowly as well as some streets, they are now being replaced with designer shops!

if it's the oldest profession in the world...what were the blokes doing to earn money to pay them with? :)

in sweden they legalised *selling* prostitution, but made it illegal to *buy* prostitution

the main aim of any law should be the welfare of the people, more people off heroin, less people nicking to fund heroin and more women in less vulnerable *professions*

if it's the oldest profession in the world...what were the blokes doing to earn money to pay them with? :)
Because the professions in them days have now died out. I never said it was the first profession.

Answer - I don't know, I just went with the common saying.

Same in England, prostitution is legal over here, but you can't advertise (solicit) and you can't buy.

Same in England, prostitution is legal over here, but you can't advertise (solicit) and you can't buy.

i think it's slightly different here, prostitution is legal, but pimping and running a brothel aren't...

Prostitution and drugs should be legalised and regulated, would be safer all round for all parties and governments/laws will never stop humankind indulging in either practice - condoms should all be free and all forms of sanitary protection for women should also be free.

Personally I've never directly paid for sex and whilst they don't put a tax on masturbation I never would, but I wouldn't judge anyone who had.

'We're all prostitutes, evreyone has their price' The Pop Group.

Prostitution and drugs should be legalised and regulated, would be safer all round for all parties and governments/laws will never stop humankind indulging in either practice

so you think heroin and crack should be legal?

Sorry to shock you but yes I do - nothing will ever stop people who want to use the substances from feeding their habit and finding any means necessary to fulfil ther craving; if heroin was legalised, regulated, and in a pure state like the morphine given to cancer patients there would less tragic consequences. In many cases, the methadone given to recovering smackheads is more addictive and makes them far more dependent anyway.

As for crack(only the Americans could invent something like crack cos cocaine wasn't enough), the removal of products like bicarbonate of soda would help as it's the bicarb that makes the product. Obviously for bakers there would have to be a viable alternative invented that couldn't be used for the more nefarious purposes, but I stand by what I think.

Crazy? it must be the drugs...feely slightly disorientated

Sorry to shock you but yes I do - nothing will ever stop people who want to use the substances from feeding their habit and finding any means necessary to fulfil ther craving; if heroin was legalised, regulated, and in a pure state like the morphine given to cancer patients there would less tragic consequences. In many cases, the methadone given to recovering smackheads is more addictive and makes them far more dependent anyway.

Hanging?

nothing will ever stop people who want to use the substances from feeding their habit

i think you'll find there not being any readily available drugs stops everyone

:tumbleweed: Glad to see you put a lot of thought into that BG - think Melton Fox's post in the Up Yours Barber thread is a sufficient response...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670