Prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your definition of drugs Darth - both manufactured and naturally occuring stimulants(marijuana/peyote/pysilocibes) will always be available, especially as pharmaceutical companies have absolutely no interest in finding cures for illnesses/addictions etc just prolonging conditions and inventing diseases...

Depends on your definition of drugs Darth - both manufactured and naturally occuring stimulants(marijuana/peyote/pysilocibes) will always be available, especially as pharmaceutical companies have absolutely no interest in finding cures for illnesses/addictions etc just prolonging conditions and inventing diseases...

no it doesn't, if a drug isn't present or cheap enough, people can't use it

:tumbleweed: Glad to see you put a lot of thought into that BG - think Melton Fox's post in the Up Yours Barber thread is a sufficient response...

let me know your thinking when your house has been ransacked by junkies, high on drugs, looking for stuff to nick from you and sell for a low profit for their next fix.

Naturally occuring drugs have existed since the formation of the planet - unless you plan to co-ordinate a wholesale, worldwide weed-killing program, they always will. As most of them grow naturally then money/cost isn't an issue, until it becomes a profit making trade like opium poppies.

Manufactured drugs(i.e LSD/amphetamines/MDMA) were/are created by scientists/pharmocologists as part of research into a certain condition or to cure/control illnesses and diseases - in many cases it is later discovered they have uses for completely unrelated conditions or they become recreational.

The price or availablity of a drug is also not an issue because those who want it will have no compunction in using whatever criminal activities they can to afford it, no matter how desperate or depraved these tactics become. Those who supply will always find an alternative substance to feed the addicts in times of scarcity.

MDMA was first introduced on the streets in the early 80's, contrary to the myth that it was the ecstasy boom of the Madchester scene etc, and was used exclusively by the rich, back-bench politicians and club owners. In fact, the Ministry of Sound was started and is owned by a bunch of backbench MP's.

And do you not agree that the Vodka in your name, along with all alcohol, is as destructive as any drug? It's just that because alcohol is legalised it is acceptable in society.

I'm sorry but I don't think any of us have a right to be holier than thou or think we are better than others because we aren't addicted to heroin and the like, but I appreciate the fact that you at least entered into a discussion and didn't enter into the 'got a problem, let's nuke it' mentality of some I could mention...:)

:bang:It wouldn't change BG, I've been burgled six times in my life my friend - and that is my point, if they were legalised, junkies wouldn't be coming round yer house ransacking and nicking yer stuff cos they wouldn't need to as their drugs would be available on prescription! No grannies would be harmed. And to get back to the point of the thread(sorry MF), prostitutes wouldn't be on the streets and working in front of people's houses and 'normal' members of society wouldn't be privvy to such events.

:bang:It wouldn't change BG, I've been burgled six times in my life my friend - and that is my point, if they were legalised, junkies wouldn't be coming round yer house ransacking and nicking yer stuff cos they wouldn't need to as their drugs would be available on prescription! No grannies would be harmed. And to get back to the point of the thread(sorry MF), prostitutes wouldn't be on the streets and working in front of people's houses and 'normal' members of society wouldn't be privvy to such events.

If I caught anyone burgling my house again, I am afraid they would be dead.

If I caught anyone burgling my house again, I am afraid they would be dead.

Make sure you drag the body upstairs, without leaving a blood trail, you have a better case for self defence.

Personally I've never directly paid for sex and whilst they don't put a tax on masturbation I never would, but I wouldn't judge anyone who had.

You already pay VAT on your tissues or toilet rolls :icon_wink

I think you do, probably better to use a child's sock to escape VAT, but not while the child is wearing them

I wasnt sure about socks, are they not "essential" items, you def wouldn't pay it on a childs sock and lets be honest that would be more than big enough for me....

:bang:It wouldn't change BG, I've been burgled six times in my life my friend
You either have shite locks, a crap wife or f*cking gorgeous property.

Six times? F*ck off. You must have a sodding great neon sign directing passing chavs into your front room - do you give tours of the house?

You either have shite locks, a crap wife or f*cking gorgeous property.

Six times? F*ck off. You must have a sodding great neon sign directing passing chavs into your front room - do you give tours of the house?

**** you DB, do you not know how to spell ****? I'm ****ing disappointed.

**** you DB, do you not know how to spell ****? I'm ****ing disappointed.
I thought **** had been forcibly ****ing removed from the ****ing forum because of ****ing children reading the ****ing threads.

****!

Don't I feel a ****nut?!

I thought **** had been forcibly ****ing removed from the ****ing forum because of ****ing children reading the ****ing threads.

****!

Don't I feel a ****nut?!

Calm down, DB, swearing is OK in general chat - for ****'s sake man do you understand!

Well i saw three prostitutes and i said to the first one "how much for sex" and she replied "fifty quid"so i asked the next one and she said
"thirty quid" and i asked the last one and she said "one pound twenty five"
I asked her why she was so cheap and she said " because the other two both have a womb "
Dont you have a womb i enquired " no we have to go acwoss the
woad behind the wailings" :102:

Well i saw three prostitutes and i said to the first one "how much for sex" and she replied "fifty quid"so i asked the next one and she said
"thirty quid" and i asked the last one and she said "one pound twenty five"
I asked her why she was so cheap and she said " because the other two both have a womb "
Dont you have a womb i enquired " no we have to go acwoss the
woad behind the wailings" :102:

:081::081::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675