Pub Visit For Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Clachaig well HF, but I shall be going by the east end of the Glen this time, might stop off at the Kingshouse. Is that your area then? Can you post up the result of the Chelsea game at the Ice Factor bar in Kinlochleven so I can get depressed when I fetch up there at the weekend :icon_bigg

Thats where I live.The bar is now called 'Chillers' and it attracts the younger members of Kinloch/Ballachulish/Glencoe.The Kingshouse is ok actually.If you are driving up then stop off at The Drovers Inn just after the North end Of loch lomond,its the strangest pub I have ever been but worth a visit..here you go http://www.thedroversinn.co.uk/

Last edited:
There are plenty on the Earls Court Road and they are far enough away from the ground for well-behaved fans to be able to enjoy a drink and have some thing to eat in peace and comfort.

Why are you quoting me?:icon_conf

Why are you quoting me?:icon_conf

You asked whether it was the name of a pub or an area - I was making clear that there are several pubs in that area.

You asked whether it was the name of a pub or an area - I was making clear that there are several pubs in that area.

What I meant was..IS The Highlands a name of a pub in that area of London that PB was going to or will he be in the Highlands of Scotland.....I'm doing well today:icon_conf

What I meant was..IS The Highlands a name of a pub in that area of London that PB was going to or will he be in the Highlands of Scotland.....I'm doing well today:icon_conf

Whoooops!

Knowing PB personally, I knew Highlands it was he would be going to. Hence I thought you were querying the other part of his message.

Sorry!

Whoooops!

Knowing PB personally, I knew Highlands it was he would be going to. Hence I thought you were querying the other part of his message.

Sorry!

I thought he might have meant he would be drinking in a pub called 'The Highlands'...maybe it was a bit ambiguous what I put:)

I shall be at the sloany pony but no doubt will be visiting a few more bars before then as I am arriving in London around 1pm.:beer::soccer::038:

Shit, I wish I was. I hardly ever drink that way at all. I will have a look and see what I can find out....

Nah me neither (drink west I mean), even tho I work in the bush.

I think I'll try the parsons green one. How big is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669