Pub Visit For Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear Treepants, I simply thought you ment you spent your entire 37.5 hours each week parked in pubic hair.

My dear Treepants, I simply thought you ment you spent your entire 37.5 hours each week parked in pubic hair.

I could change my name to Vaginalbeard or Clambeard.

Endless fun.

Why the hell aren't you going? I was gonna suggest an introductory ale.

Thats where I live.The bar is now called 'Chillers' and it attracts the younger members of Kinloch/Ballachulish/Glencoe.The Kingshouse is ok actually.If you are driving up then stop off at The Drovers Inn just after the North end Of loch lomond,its the strangest pub I have ever been but worth a visit..here you go http://www.thedroversinn.co.uk/

Are you absolutley guaranteed to see Terry Nutkins??:icon_bigg

Sliding? You show them who's boss.

Rolling and stumbling actually!

You'll know who's boss alright! I'm training to become the next, but more modern Bernie.

I'm probably just going to march up and down the kings road growling at people while necking my bag of cans.

Oh, I'll be using one of those blue and white striped plastic bags to hold my cans.

Looks amazing. I absolutely loved Scotland when there recently.

If you haven't been before the vastness of the place amazes you particulary when you get up past Loch Lomond,first time I came here I couldn't believe the landscape,Rannoch Moor is an amazing place in any weather

If you haven't been before the vastness of the place amazes you particulary when you get up past Loch Lomond,first time I came here I couldn't believe the landscape,Rannoch Moor is an amazing place in any weather

How long have you lived there? I went to Dunkeld. Loved it.

How long have you lived there? I went to Dunkeld. Loved it.

5 years.Dunkeld is Perthshire I think.Next time you should head further North Alex,when you see the land you will bev amazed.I still am now when I look at the Mountains etc:102:

Anyone suggest any pubs on the Earls Court road they've been to? Apparently it's a better bet down there as there's a few.

Who cares about the score. It's party time.

I would love to visit Scotland but I have an ex from Inverness and she is a right evil cow, so has put me off!

I would love to visit Scotland but I have an ex from Inverness and she is a right evil cow, so has put me off!

:icon_roll You are hardly likely to bump into her and theres plenty of mountains to hide behind if you see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669