Pub Visit For Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_roll You are hardly likely to bump into her and theres plenty of mountains to hide behind if you see her.

You have no idea how big she is, she'd dwarf the mountain!

More seriously I think my current missus is a bit scarred by the ex and so has a thing about Scotland. She would love to go Edinburough festival though, but every year I go to book a hotel they are either all full or I just can't bring myself to fight through the masses

Last edited:
You have no idea how big she is, she'd dwarf the mountain!

More seriously I think my current missus is a bit scarred by the ex and so has a thing about Scotland. She would love to go Edinburough festival though, but every year I go to book a hotel they are either all full or I just can't bring myself to fight through the masses

Don't bother with the Cities get up to the Highlands:)

Just a had a text from "city fans" on the piss already in covent gardens :icon_roll

Haven't bothered to read through this. Seems everyone is suggesting different places.

I'm going to head to the Pelican not to far from Fulham Brdway.

Heard it's an alright boozer.

Hopefully see some of you there

Went there for the City friendlys v Partick and Kilmarnock stayed for a week in Glasgow, the nightlife is amazing.

Fantastic scenery in Glasgow as well, it's so quaint. :icon_roll

Nothing like late notice, but a couple of lads who are coming to the chelsea game with us have been called away to the Isle of White with work! Now I would've told them to bollocks personally, but bless them they have gone, which leaves us with 2 tickets and two spaces on the mini-bus, cost is £20 each ticket and £10 each for the bus. However I am not the only one trying to make sure the tickets are sold, so if you are interested, just reply to this message and I will double check the tickets aren't sold and sort it out from there! Due to waiting for kids to finish school we will be leaving 4pm at the latest!

Cheers

ch4mbo

Last edited:
Nothing like late notice, but a couple of lads who are coming to the chelsea game with us have been called away to the Isle of White with work! Now I would've told them to bollocks personally, but bless them they have gone, which leaves us with 2 tickets and two spaces on the mini-bus, cost is £20 each ticket and £10 each for the bus. However I am not the only one trying to make sure the tickets are sold, so if you are interested, just reply to this message and I will double check the tickets aren't sold and sort it out from there! Due to waiting for kids to finish school we will be leaving 4pm at the latest!

Cheers

ch4mbo

Now thats a real time to be leaving. Feckin 2:30, Bloody busses are taking all the window lickers to the dentist.

Last edited:
Now thats a real time to be leaving. Feckin 2:30, Bloody busses are taking all the window lickers to the dentist.

my mates left at 1.30 and parked up 30 mins ago, so leaving early paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669