Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seventh normally means European qualification. Are you sure you haven't been looking at the table upside down?
Only sixth is guaranteed.

“Closer to relegation than top six” then. Is that better?

Either way, it’s below expectations.

Can you imagine the team he'd put out in Europa league qualifiers

I think we should aim to keep the amount of games played to a minimum whilst he's here, for everyone's sake

Can you imagine the team he'd put out in Europa league qualifiers

I think we should aim to keep the amount of games played to a minimum whilst he's here, for everyone's sake
True. He ****ed up Southampton’s Europa League campaign.

Old news from about a month ago. Yawn.
he brings this up every time what he apparently never does is invite them to spend a day at a really boring job, I'd love to be stuck with a boring training regime as a pro footballer

Only sixth is guaranteed.

“Closer to relegation than top six” then. Is that better?

Either way, it’s below expectations.

Top six is expectations?

Maybe after acknowledging that one post is utter bollocks you should maybe not come back with one that is also utter bollocks.

Top six is expectations?

Maybe after acknowledging that one post is utter bollocks you should maybe not come back with one that is also utter bollocks.
How on earth did you get to that conclusion from my post? I said that being closer in points to relegation than top 6 is below expectations. Try reading before making yourself look like a prize buffoon.

Yeah I’m a bit sick of hearing that he’s on his last chance or he’s already clearing his desk or whatever variation of that story is the most recent. He’s survived worse and the club have given us (or me, at least) no reason to think he won’t continue to cling on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566