PUSH FOR PROMOTION!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

we_8_cov

OI LADS, i reckon well get promoted next season through automatic promotion weve basically got the team its just that dodgey defence. with a thew dicent cl signings well win games and with david connolly banging them in theyve got no chance
WOT DO U THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

we_8_cov said:
OI LADS, i reckon well get promoted next season through automatic promotion weve basically got the team its just that dodgey defence. with a thew dicent cl signings well win games and with david connolly banging them in theyve got no chance
WOT DO U THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

:smt018 and as for your grammer.....

webmaster said:
we_8_cov said:
weve basically got the team its just that dodgey defence.

Our defensive record is one of the best in the division, it's scoring goals that's been the problem.

Plus our second half performances have been crap. :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

we_8_cov said:
lads do u no how 2 get a pic on 2 da screen

Yes you need to use the
tags. :D :D welcom 2 dis 4rum m8 bt cnI ask dat u cut D txt spk pls. f we ll rote lk dat on D 4rum it cUd mak it vry diFicult 2 read. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

beaumontfox said:
that is VERY annoying.....

Me or we_8_cov. :? :? :-( :wink: ;-) :D :D :mrgreen:

Steven said:
we_8_cov said:
lads do u no how 2 get a pic on 2 da screen

Yes you need to use the
tags. :D :D welcom 2 dis 4rum m8 bt cnI ask dat u cut D txt spk pls. f we ll rote lk dat on D 4rum it cUd mak it vry diFicult 2 read. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

:-D :lol: :D :lol: :-D genius Steven :lol:

lads ive been living in malaga spain for about 8 years now and ive been a malaga cf season ticket holder ever since ive been here is there any other people that dont live leicester and watch there local team
p.s whats your favourite spanish footy team

BEAUMONTFOX THIS IS FOR YOU: SHUT IT U MUPPET,
si tu tienes huevos de venir a malaga te lo corto los cojones hijo de gran puta, tu ers un pederasta de mierda cabezon

we_8_cov said:
lads ive been living in malaga spain for about 8 years now and ive been a malaga cf season ticket holder ever since ive been here is there any other people that dont live leicester and watch there local team
p.s whats your favourite spanish footy team

Not Athletico Madrid :!: :!: :!: :!: :eek: :eek: :D :D There are some other posters on here that are in Spain though I don't know where. Remember next season you will be able listen on the Internet to the Radio at least.

As for the txt speak, well everyone that uses it when they start on here gets a hard time, so don't take it personally. Keep posting. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

we_8_cov said:
si tu tienes huevos de venir a malaga te lo corto los cojones hijo de gran puta, tu ers un pederasta de mierda cabezon

did you not see the laughing smileys??

that means it was posted in a jokey way...not an offensive one.

and don't bloody shout at me..........i'm not deaf you know!! :p

the older folk on here don't quite understand text speak on here so you have to consider them when you make a post :D saif wkd innit :eek:

Notwithstanding some of we_8_cov's earlier posts in text speak, can we all honestly say we have given we_8_cov the best welcome possible. :? :? :? :-( :-( :-( :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

we_8_cov said:

why would you need some eggs to go to Malaga?? :? :eek: :roll: :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669