Q & A session with R. K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe501 said:
TBH how many of these players care about having matt elliott holding the worthington cup on the wall? Or Walshie celebrating v derby?

The fans might like it but it wouldn't fire the players up as much, considering they are not lcfc 'through and through' as it were.
They won't. But if you work for a company, you should want to emulate the success of the previous employees, or even be better than them.

Melton Fox said:
They won't. But if you work for a company, you should want to emulate the success of the previous employees, or even be better than them.

That wasn't Rob Kelly's viewpoint - he wants the players in positive frames about themselves (as he quipped 'that's why all the photo's were taking after January')

Foxes_Trust said:
That wasn't Rob Kelly's viewpoint - he wants the players in positive frames about themselves (as he quipped 'that's why all the photo's were taking after January')
I don't quite get it, but I do see it. Pictures of my peers and predeccessors are more likey to motivate me than pictures of me.

However, RK has done a blinding job so far of motivating players, so I won't criticise. Whatever works I'm happy with

Melton Fox said:
I think we are agreeing. I wanted to say "unnessacery" pressure but I can't spell it so I didn't bother, but I should have learnt to spell it so my point would have been more understandable. Of course, too much pressure can also have a detrimental effect

Unnecessary:

Never-Eat-Cheese-Eat-Salad-Sandwiches-And-Remain-Young

PHP:
FoxesGirl said:

what about cheese salad sandwiches, are they ok?

I think salad sandwiches on their own would be fairly boring even if they are the key to eternal youth, which I doubt they are.

FoxesGirl said:

Unnecessary:

Just trying to prove that you are smart.:018:

You are blonde so it cannot be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690