QPR Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF it is the same team, I anticipate a mauling, I will wait for the line-up's to be annonced, if it is the same I will lump on QPR in a big way.

We are playing QPR right? Or have i just gone into the Barcalona per-match thread?

We may have played badly on Monday but are QPR really better than Newcastle/Middlesbough etc? Why all the persistism?

ive not heard that before :icon_wink qpr are well on form and scoring goals for fun at the minute and we just about scraped past a struggling team on Monday - its not totally unjustified that some are a bit worried about tonight :102:

ive not heard that before :icon_wink qpr are well on form and scoring goals for fun at the minute and we just about scraped past a struggling team on Monday - its not totally unjustified that some are a bit worried about tonight :102:

Im only worried about tonight If we keep the same team and shape. We will get ****ed.

I'm trying to create my own language :-0

They've scored a 4 goals against Derby and Reading. Derby are crap and getting hammered by everyone (apart from us). We could have scored 4 against Reading if we'd taken our chances. Granted the Preston result is very good.

I understand they're a team on form, but results wise, so are we!

IF it is the same team, I anticipate a mauling, I will wait for the line-up's to be annonced, if it is the same I will lump on QPR in a big way.

That was my thinking as well :icon_wink

However, so far this season NP has made the right calls in dropping players and I hope that continues tonight.

Im only worried about tonight If we keep the same team and shape. We will get ****ed.

Maybe but then again maybe king will turn up and oakley will have learned how to pass and maybe even fryatt will have learned how to shoot!!!

I'm trying to create my own language :-0

They've scored a 4 goals against Derby and Reading. Derby are crap and getting hammered by everyone (apart from us). We could have scored 4 against Reading if we'd taken our chances. Granted the Preston result is very good.

I understand they're a team on form, but results w*s*, so are we!

We draw against Derby, QPR beat them 4-2
We scrape past Reading, QPR beat them 4-1
We lose to Preston, QPR beat them 4-0

Yet you are still confident we will win :icon_lol::icon_lol:

i think it realistic to imagine Pearson will go for a defensive line - up i.e. no proper wingers. Perhaps berner could be brought in to strengthen the side - but overall i expect very few changes from Monday.

I think Pearson has now told the strikers you will all get part of the game so he tell's the first two to run their arses off for 60 mins as unless your on fire your getting subbed off anyway.

We draw against Derby, QPR beat them 4-2
We scrape past Reading, QPR beat them 4-1
We lose to Preston, QPR beat them 4-0

Yet you are still confident we will win :icon_lol::icon_lol:

QPR lost to swansea,we beat them
QPR drew with blackpool,we beat them
Derby couldnt score against us,They scored twice against QPR
Reading couldnt score against us,They did against QPR.

Whish just goes to show that yours and my theorys is utter bollocks!!!

QPR lost to swansea,we beat them
QPR drew with blackpool,we beat them
Derby couldnt score against us,They scored twice against QPR
Reading couldnt score against us,They did against QPR.

Whish just goes to show that yours and my theorys is utter bollocks!!!

It's not my theory :018:

I just thought it was funny that TommyK mentioned 3 games in which QPR did siginificantly better against a team compared to us yet he is still comfident we will get a result.

It's not my theory :018:

I just thought it was funny that TommyK mentioned 3 games in which QPR did siginificantly better against a team compared to us yet he is still comfident we will get a result.

I don't deny there a team in form at the moment, and if we give them as much space as we gave Reading then we'll come away with nothing.

But i'm confident in NP ability to spot the problems and solve them. It'll probably be a different team, but will definitely be different tactics.

I don't deny there a team in form at the moment, and if we give them as much space as we gave Reading then we'll come away with nothing.

But i'm confident in NP ability to spot the problems and solve them. It'll probably be a different team, but will definitely be different tactics.

:038::038: Good post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670