QPR (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be silly to make changes. That said, i actually think we'll lose against a team that are in great form and scoring lots of goals. If we get a result in this one I will be very impressed. I just hope that if we do lose, the doom mongers don't come out in force again.

They'll be out, don't you worry

They were out in force the other night when we stroking the ball about for fun. Any sideways or backwards pass was greeted with howls of frustration by the cocksuckers who wanted us to lump it forward aimlessly

Sadly we'll be stuck with them all season, regardless of what is actually going on on the pitch

They'll be out, don't you worry

They were out in force the other night when we stroking the ball about for fun. Any sideways or backwards pass was greeted with howls of frustration by the cocksuckers who wanted us to lump it forward aimlessly

Sadly we'll be stuck with them all season, regardless of what is actually going on on the pitch
At the Cov game some bloke behind me was shouting " we don't want Portugese football! ". Putting aside the fact that it was Pearson's team that was playing, and playing pretty well, some people aren't happy unless the ball is hoofed so high it comes down with snow on it.

Were you sitting in SK4. Some **** in front of me shouted that Wellens was f-ing useless because he past the ball back to our centre half instead of howard....

Were you sitting in SK4. Some **** in front of me shouted that Wellens was f-ing useless because he past the ball back to our centre half instead of howard....

Don't worry dd, it's all in the passed now

Really want to win this one, really cant stand Colin Wanker, deteste him unlike anyone else! Even though I think we will win it anyway

Really want to win this one, really cant stand Colin Wanker, deteste him unlike anyone else! Even though I think we will win it anyway

More than Dennis w*s*?

I don't particularly mind Warnock, personally.

Last edited:

I heard a couple of interviews with him last season and he came across as very likeable and sensible. He actually said he liked LCFC and would have been interested in the manager's job. Like a lot of managers he just gets very defensive about his own club at the time.

He was also amiable towards the fans on his second visit to the Walkers last season.

Really want to win this one, really cant stand Colin Wanker, deteste him unlike anyone else!

Did you know that his name is an anagram of 'Neil Warnock'?
Apparently he hates it and goes mental when people call him Neil.

Some folk are determined not to give Oakley a chance are they?

Yes, yes I'm biased but honestly...he's playing ok and tbh no one on the bench is(at this moment in time) is good enough to start ahead of him or the other two.

Agreed...

Erez
Wilshire
Canham
Coupland
Scothern
Richardson
Kennedy
Gregory
Green
Granger
Measures