QPR (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't!
No we aren't!

Oh yes it's quite...well the word amongst my female FBers seems to be 'impressive'!!:081:

I don't think there's much cock meat in there to be honest, I think it's just an unseemly bulge. And he looks like a Mark Owen after a stroke in that pic.

Some folk are determined not to give Oakley a chance are they?

Yes, yes I'm biased but honestly...he's playing ok and tbh no one on the bench is(at this moment in time) is good enough to start ahead of him or the other two.

I think people may be underestimating Moreno and possibly Lamey as well.

It is true to say that they had problems adjusting to the pace of the English game. That does not mean that they will not learn to adjust.

Basically the pressure is on Moreno since he certainly would not have expected to be on the bench. If he wants to play he will have to adjust.

Lamey is slightly different as he is a straight alternative to Neilson and at the moment Neilson is superb.

I thought the subs bench was remarkably strong on Tuesday. Although the eleven who started did superbly in the long run I would not be surprised to see Abe, Moreno and Fryatt in the starting XI.

I don't think there's much cock meat in there to be honest, I think it's just an unseemly bulge. And he looks like a Mark Owen after a stroke in that pic.

only looks like a very small pork sword to me as well Matt. A bulge in the fabric similar to pleats in a curtain.

I suspect Sousa will try and stick to a winning team, only question for me is whether he specifically brought in Howard because of his impact in the play-offs against Cardiff and maybe he will bring back Fryatt. But I'd say it will be the same line-up.

Maybe Sousa thinks Fryatt still 'bounces' off big CBs and Howard can hold his place better. Howard's link-up/passing play with King and Waghorn was superb and he is obviously much fitter now compared to 12-18 months ago.

only looks like a very small pork sword to me as well Matt. A bulge in the fabric similar to pleats in a curtain.

You two are just feeling inferior!!:icon_razz

And Sue is right on one thing..you must've been the only person looking at his face!!!

On paper, it has the possibility to be a very good game for the neutral. Due to this, I reckon 0-0 with Adel Taarbt shitting his pants at Matt 'Hard Tackle' Oakley's superb anchoring skills.

Last edited:

After writing that did you sit back and think... i have just been on the internet and studied the size of a fotballers penis and then posted my thoughts on the subject?

:icon_lol:

On paper, it has the possibility to be a very good game for the neutral. Due to this, I reckon 0-0 with Adel Taarbt shitting his pants at Matt 'Hard Tackle' Oakley's superb anchoring skills.

Could you not have picked a name that wouldn't get the juices of the women (and certain blokes) on here flowing? :102:

I hope we absolutely stuff them and wipe the smirk of Colin's face!

I really fancy us to win this one tomorrow, after our excellent result on Tuesday and good performance against Cov on Saturday, both seem to have given the lads fresh confidence. Plus its Sousa's old team so he'll have the lads up for this one and also Warnock's record at The Walkers recently over the years hasn't been so good and their bubble has got to pop soon !! I'll go for a 2-0 win to City, Waghorn and Kingy to score our goal !

Up the City !!

QPR to first murder our defence take a 2-0 lead going into HT, Second half they get a player sent off, Foxes start to show the form they did Tuesday night and go on to win 4-2.....

We only played them in April and had over 22,000. Being top of the league they should have a bigger following so lets hope we have a bigger turn out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669