QPR home

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnstileblue63

We have let in 10 goals in the last 5 games and scored just 4, We drastically need a clean sheet, to try and restore some sort of belief amongst the players and the fans.
The season aint over yet we can still do it.
1-0 Vaughn

If we score first I think we should win this. It's all about getting that first goal though.

I think we will lose and everyone will get AIDS and die long painful deaths.

hopefully we can sneak a win here. Would be gutted to lose to Colin

Like I was gutted to lose to an ex Chelsea player!
Like I was gutted to lose to welsh scouser!
Like I was gutted to lose to an unknown clough!
Like I was gutted to lose to........... Who the **** manages Reading?

Well thats not sunk in for the last 4 games either.

we managed half an hour yesterday, I was impressed with the improvement....we looked ****ing terrified of going near their goal though

It may be controversial but I would perhaps play Logan, Weale is clearly low on confidence and looked shaky yesterday.

Sheff Wed, Coventry, Reading, Derby, Cardiff have all been lost or drawn to very sloppy defending/keeper errors. In particular Reading, Derby and Cardiff. Our once solid and dependable back line is now shaking and that is more worrying than anything else to me.

Leicester City 3-0 QPR. Waghorn, King, Vaughan

I don't like to put pressure on the players however I would call this a must win, to lose five in a row at this stage of the season could ruin us and a point at this stage in the season is no good, we need three points to pull away from the chasing pack, can't see us winning though. 1-1 Waghorn.

Since Wayne Brown has been out we have leaked goals, get Morrison back out to Right Back, as I cannot see how Neilson has ever managed a Scotland B cap!

Simply awful, shows the scouting network isn't always bringing in Tunchevs.

Since Wayne Brown has been out we have leaked goals, get Morrison back out to Right Back, as I cannot see how Neilson has ever managed a Scotland B cap!

Simply awful, shows the scouting network isn't always bringing in Tunchevs.

:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670