Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Brown in for Neilson for me

And I think we'll see Vaughan start.

2-0 City win

Yep, Brown in for Neilson for me

And I think we'll see Vaughan start.

2-0 City win

Think Vaughan definately has some skill, think with Dyer injured he may get his chance.

Or even upfront against QPR, where Waghorn & Fraytt had a field day at Loftus Rd.

Time to move to a 4-2-3-1.

Weale

Morrison Hobbs Brown Berner

Wellens King

N'Guessan Gallagher Dyer

Howard

My guess is that Warnock will tell them "The Leicester players are going to be tense and so are the crowd. If you can frustrate Leicester the crowd will turn on them."

It is after the kind of bad run we have had that we need to be supportiver and not start getting at the team.

My guess is that Warnock will tell them "The Leicester players are going to be tense and so are the crowd. If you can frustrate Leicester the crowd will turn on them."

It is after the kind of bad run we have had that we need to be supportiver and not start getting at the team.

:038::038::038:

We need to get behind them 100 %,even if we go 1-0 down they can turn this around if we become the 12th man.
Please no booing any of the players thier confidence is low and we need to help them get it back. :038::038::038:

Supportive? Getting behind the team? Not getting on their backs? What kind of Leicester fans are you? :icon_roll Next you'll be telling us not to abuse the left-back just because one of his passes didn't result in a goal.

The run in gets a lot easier for us with this game but it's still not going to be easy coming off the back of 4 straight defeats. Blackpool have a fairly difficult game with Doncaster, I think we'll draw this and so will Blackpool.

hopefully next saturday we will see the swing in power (we play peterboro Blackpool away at Newcastle)

EEEEEEEE IIIIIII EEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEE IIIIII OHHHHHHHHHHH

we're gonna lose 5 in a row........

It may be controversial but I would perhaps play Logan, Weale is clearly low on confidence and looked shaky yesterday.

I was thinking the same until I realised that the only other option was Logan!

Not heard much about Bruce recently, I'm assuming he's still injured.

Lets go back to basics:

Weale

Morrison / Hobbs / Brown / Berner

Oakley / King / Wellens

Gallagher / Waghorn / Dyer

No were not..nows the time to get behind the team not slag them praying for 3-0 after 60 mins so i can text my blackpool mates at the donny game!

Last edited:
Is Dyer fit for this one after his injury on Friday?

Shoot on sight tomorrow!
Attack!, Attack!, Attack!
The salvage job starts here.
Come on you blue boys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687