QPR Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yorkshire Vixen said:
quite possibly joe.....

:icon_lol:

Don't worry pet.

beaumontfox said:
why on earth would i look on there when i know if i ask one of you lads will do it for me?:biggrin:

Bloody women. :icon_lol:

QPR away brings back a load of good and bad memories for me! Remember going there in the cup quarter final and a young Joe Waters made his debut and he scored both in a City 2-0 win! They had the likes of Bowles, Marsh, and Parkes in their side! Remember going there also when Mclintock was our manager he gave the team their half time talk on the pitch at half time in sweltering weather and we lost 4-0! Also remember catching tube train from White City and me and my mates attacked by a load of their fans my mate ended up with a broken nose and we spent most of the night at the Hammersmith hospital! Small ground in West London, Crap Fans! Let's pray and hope we can score! We need to win simple as!

I would like to beat them just for how they played against us earlier on in the season. They time wasted and dived all over the place! Which i was surprised at from team managed by Holloway as he seems an alright bloke!

Willlow said:
I would like to beat them just for how they played against us earlier on in the season. They time wasted and dived all over the place! Which i was surprised at from team managed by Holloway as he seems an alright bloke!

agreed will :)

Has Maybury ever scored for us?

Mike Whitlow used to ping them in.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
even gary coatsworth popped in a couple of beauties

haha Luton at home, PING PING!

Singth said:
I was there that night. We came out after the game and my dads car had been broken into. We had to drive all the way back with a bin liner over the passenger side door.

any problems with a snapped car key and an immobilizer?

Did i ever tell you about that time at Leicester train station.....

Last edited:
The Voice From Above said:
any problems with a snapped car key and an immobilizer?

Did i ever tell you about that time at Leicester train station.....

:icon_roll Unfortunately yes. :)

suffolk fox said:
QPR away brings back a load of good and bad memories for me! Remember going there in the cup quarter final and a young Joe Waters made his debut and he scored both in a City 2-0 win! They had the likes of Bowles, Marsh, and Parkes in their side! Remember going there also when Mclintock was our manager he gave the team their half time talk on the pitch at half time in sweltering weather and we lost 4-0! Also remember catching tube train from White City and me and my mates attacked by a load of their fans my mate ended up with a broken nose and we spent most of the night at the Hammersmith hospital! Small ground in West London, Crap Fans! Let's pray and hope we can score! We need to win simple as!

anyone there on a cold January day. We got done 5-2 on the plastic pitch? Alan Smith scored first for us i recall.

just to bring to your attention; we have won one, drawn five, and lost the rest away from home. Eight points in total; and the match we won was against high-flyers Watford.

Surely if we start to put this right we should stay up.

CoMe On YoU BlOoOoOs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673