QPR Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman said:
Some lad at the Inter match told me 'there's something about him'.

Yes but he might have been Gay and had a different meaning to what you thought he was implying :biggrin:

highland fox said:
I still think we need a new Manager
*adjusts tin hat for incoming flak*

yeah.....he let two fecking goals in

PFKAKTF FOX said:
According to Iwan, Kisnorbo was brilliant alongside McCarthy, from the sounds of it that is definately his best position, lets hope we can take this performance, result and confidence into the Wolves game and start to build a run that takes us away from the danger.

Its a great result PFKA but lets not get carried away eh...lets not kid ourselves.

highland fox said:

I agree. One win doesn't make Kelly a God. Doesn't necessarily mean everything's gonna change, we thought they would after previous wins and they havn't. Kelly got the win tonight so well done, but I don't think he's the answer.

highland fox said:

I'm suprised City have immediately go out for a manager. I was expecting Kelly to be here till end of the season but City have tried to readdress the situation.

highland fox said:

I agree HF, this was a great result and showed some real character, but I believe we need a new man in with some fresh ideas to get the best out of this squad, however I would like to see Kelly and Stowell remain on the backroom staff.

highland fox said:
Its a great result PFKA but lets not get carried away eh...lets not kid ourselves.

I am here swigging red wine like no tomorrow, a long time since I celebrated an away win....... I have got carried away its no good

I like that answer. Barber said to Rob Kelly "it does your cause no harm" and Kelly's answer was just "it's not about me". I liked that. It's not about him, it's about saving the club, and I'm glad he can say that

Unless a deal is already done with a new manager, I imagine that this win will at least have given the board some time to talk to people and make a proper decision. Kelly should get Wolves now to see what he can do with that game.

Graz said:
I like that answer. Barber said to Rob Kelly "it does your cause no harm" and Kelly's answer was just "it's not about me". I liked that. It's not about him, it's about saving the club, and I'm glad he can say that

He also wouldn't be drawn on saturday, IMO he knows a new man is coming in before then.

Didn't Kelly say in a n interview a few days ago that he doesn't want the job permanantly, he is happy being a coach?

Duzza said:
He also wouldn't be drawn on saturday, IMO he knows a new man is coming in before then.

On the day Kelly was appointed, he actually admitted then that he wasnt even sure he wanted to be a manager and he felt that his best and most effective work was out on the training ground as a coach. I would imagine Kelly will form part of the backroom staff under the new regime, hence why he is not sending messages out stating his desire for the job.

Duzza said:

That was my thoughts as well. I will be very surprised if we dont hear anything before the Wolves game. This will give Kelly his last game in charge, with the new bloke being unveiled before the match.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
On the day Kelly was appointed, he actually admitted then that he wasnt even sure he wanted to be a manager and he felt that his best and most effective work was out on the training ground as a coach. I would imagine Kelly will form part of the backroom staff under the new regime, hence why he is not sending messages out stating his desire for the job.

I would say his job is fairly safe as he was appointed by the board and not CL.

Goals on SSN coming up :023:

Steven said:
Goals on SSN coming up :023:
:mad: i have to wait for lcfc world to get their act together!
can you explain the goals once theyve been shown please? i want to reneact them to a QPR fan tomorrow :icon_razz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669