QPR Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman said:
He was only about 10, he did have a near-spaz and was stuck to his seat when he scored a penalty.

Any space left in your signature Hazzman............MK Dons ffs:icon_lol: .

Megson must stay at the trees, he's doing a great job :038:

Steven said:
Tell me more. :eek: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;) :icon_wink

Just didn't know how to lose tonight Steven, would not be beaten by a side inferior to us in every way... they plauyed route one and did ok with that, but we were just not going to lose... great.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Feck it I thought I would give it a go !

Lets hope I bring the team some luck, come on you blue feckers :038::038:

At last a lucky charm, can you start the Wolves match thread NOW before someone cocks it up.:icon_lol:

Jeff said:
Qpr are dirty cheating bastards and the ref is letting them get away with it.

He let them get away with less in the second half.

This is the sort of game dublin may have been useful for, we're struggling to defend crosses.

Both their goals came from crosses :icon_evil

we can win this.

I knew we would. This was the first time in ages I haven't bet on us to win :frown:

Went out this afternoon to get the train and a few miles down the road realised I'd left my match ticket at home. So I came back for it, thinking I'd be able to get the next train, but I got stuck in traffic and didn't leave home again until after 5:30, so I had to drive all the way.
Only missed the first few minutes though, got there in time to see them take the lead.

Maybe I should miss the start of the match more often if this is what happens - or maybe it's the lack of a bet that influenced the result. Or maybe it's just down to our players actually playing like they care.

come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew we wud win today, not 4-3 but almost, placed my first vbet on leicester to win just wishing it was real money now!! thinking about waxing the lot on the wolves game! play offs here we come!! :icon_roll

I'm a happy man tonight, f*cking brilliant.

Was saying to my Dad, I've no idea how that game had 5 goals. I reckon there were no clear cut chances and maybe 4 other half chances (mainly to us with shots from distance). QPR were the worst opposition I've seen for a long time.

I'm still worried that we allow the oppostion to work a crossing position too easily. You may not have seen on the highlights, but Maybury let Lee Cook run for a about 30 yards, before allowing an unopposed cross to find Ainsworth's head. As well as this, when the oppo get a set piece there is always a sense of panic not helped when free headers are allowed to find our net.

Plusses - Kisnorbo (brilliant), Wesolowski and Fryatt to an extent

Negatives - Maybury (again although I appreciate he was out of position), Hume (looks lost in this team at the moment), and Joey (poor as I've seen for ages)

webmaster said:
He let them get away with less in the second half.
still one of the worst ref displays ive ever seen

Both their goals came from crosses :icon_evil
second one was for a blatant dive

I knew we would. This was the first time in ages I haven't bet on us to win :frown:

Went out this afternoon to get the train and a few miles down the road realised I'd left my match ticket at home. So I came back for it, thinking I'd be able to get the next train, but I got stuck in traffic and didn't leave home again until after 5:30, so I had to drive all the way.
Only missed the first few minutes though, got there in time to see them take the lead.

Maybe I should miss the start of the match more often if this is what happens - or maybe it's the lack of a bet that influenced the result. Or maybe it's just down to our players actually playing like they care.

A thoroughly enjoyable 37 pages of match thread.

Well done PFKAKTF, a good, no, excellent, start to your match thread initiation.

Sounds like the extra ingredients to tonights performance were grit and determination. Long may it continue!

Surely that result makes us slightly more attractive to any potential new manager.

Come on Steve Cotterill, tell Burnley how it is and have a seat in the Walkers!

:038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

good reading for a change :038: :icon_bigg had my other half moaning when stearman scored he was rambling about us scoring too soon etc by the time he stopped they had equalised cue more language his mood changed a bit when hughesy scored my mum was texting me with updates kept winding him up about things that were happening at the game this time i got some abuse..............was i bothered.............naaaa not one bit well done lads lets have more of the same saturday please :038: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Joe_Fox said:
QPR 2 - 0 LCFC

McDonald and Wilson scored for them, 08/03/95, attendance 10189.

Was that Kevin Macdonald and Ian Wilson?

Been elsewhere since yesterday afternoon, had to rely on mobile phone updates. Flipping execellent result. Just the tonic the club, the players and the fans need. Respect the the braves who made the trip. :038:

suffolk fox said:
Remember going there also when Mclintock was our manager he gave the team their half time talk on the pitch at half time in sweltering weather and we lost 4-0!

Just a small point, but it was only 3-0.

suffolk fox said:
Also remember catching tube train from White City and me and my mates attacked by a load of their fans my mate ended up with a broken nose and we spent most of the night at the Hammersmith hospital! Small ground in West London, Crap Fans!

I thought there was going to be a spot of bother on our train last night - until the rather large QPR fan realised that there were more City fans present than there were QPR. Then he decided it was all the ref's fault. Ha!!

Fantastic result even though I didn't know we had scored the winner due to interference from a Dutch radio station until I heard the R Leicester guy say there was 4 mins injury time for us to see out to win
:038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

Reading the QPR reaction they obviusly took it well:icon_bigg BUT these comments made me laugh:081:

From that moment the game went downhill at a rate of knots as two terrible sides played the sort of football you wouldn’t show to prisoners at Camp X-Ray in order to make them crack. Rangers played their usual brand of aimless hoofball whilst Leicester faffed about in midfield a bit until one of our defenders handed them an opening. This happened a lot as they were all having a ‘mare but luckily Leicester were showing the sort of cutting edge:eek: :eek: that had taken them into the bottom three.

Motown Fox said:
Fantastic result even though I didn't know we had scored the winner due to interference from a Dutch radio station

Don't suppose it told you how MDV got on did it?

Saw the goals this morning - fantastic!! I had almost forgotten what it was like for Leicester to win a game :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566