Quaint community of travelling lovelies in the car park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, love BB's smiley.

The term Gypo is derogatory. But I doubt many of them deserve to be treated any other way. Most of them do not respect the people(and their property) around them or the area they've settled in.

I've never seen a site left in a decent way following the departure of 'travellers'. I've never met a young traveller who's respected anything or anyone around them (these are the ones that actually bothered to go to school!).

I'm trying very hard not to generalise as i'm only going on personal experience.

I'm yet to meet anyone unfortunate enough to encounter a group of travellers, who has anything positive to say about them.

At best, they are disrespectful. At worst, they can be community terrorists.

They tend to leave a trail of fear, anger and persecution. I know for a fact that the police and official bodies are as terrified of them as the rest of the community. After one particular scam, the police advised a friend of mine to pay them several thousand pounds rather than attempt to stand up to their threats.

As someone with very few (if any) prejudices, it takes a lot for me to write off an entire group of people as scum. But they are.

I used to get drugs from a load of travelling types when I used to love the Ozric Tentacles. Does that help at all?

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road is where I'll always be

Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Who cares what we say about them on here? Not like they're going to be offended is it seeing as they wont have computers/internet etc?

And for all those sticking up for the pikie twats, get off your moral high horse and try living in the real world. They are scum and this country would be far better off without them. Fact.

Re: Gypos in the car park

Have you got any German descendents?

whats that got to do with it?

Pol Pot god rid of them as well ( or the cambodian travellers ) and I dont have any Cambodian relatives either.

So please expalin yourself

whats that got to do with it?

Pol Pot god rid of them as well ( or the cambodian travellers ) and I dont have any Cambodian relatives either.

So please expalin yourself

I think most people would agree that the German Schutzstaffel was one of the most discriminatory groups in modern history, a group you seem to have similar views to. Is Heinrich lurking somewhere in your ancestory.

And, of course, Mowmacre has been a haven of peace for many years - we all know that now don't we? And, furthermore, a sedantary life is not associated with crime at all levels. I suppose you will think that good old Graham Cross was 'misunderstood'.

Labelling Boy Genius a Nazi descendant is taking it a bit to far.

Last edited:

I think most people would agree that the German Schutzstaffel was one of the most discriminatory groups in modern history, a group you seem to have similar views to. Is Heinrich lurking somewhere in your ancestory.

I dont think there is any evidence (sp) that you have to follow politically what your family believe in, I don't think it's part of the DNA make up either. So please 1966 it would be good if you thought about what you post, or was it an attempt at being funny?..............:102:

Does your rational also apply to Muslims who have valid reasons to dislike the British.

i know what you are getting at and yes, yes it does if people want to voice their opinions then ****ing let them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669