Quaint community of travelling lovelies in the car park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gypos in the car park

It's always been refreshing to hear the 'thoughts' of ignorant pondlife on radio phone-ins, but now the internet means they can disseminate them even further. Hooray!

If any mods are reading this, how long would you leave up a thread titled, say, 'Re: Pakis in the car park' by the way?

there is always one to stick up for this scum of society, always one, is there not Polar Bear?

But that "one" has never had any grief caused by pikey, has he. I would bet your view would change if they set up camp next door to you, I bet your view would change if they striped your house of everything and I mean everything. I bet your view would change if your drive newly covered with tarmac started to curl up.
They are scum of the earth and as far as I am concerned should be wiped off the face of every map. They are nothing like the "traditional" gypsies of years gone by, the ones who lived off the land and not off others.
Shove your PC talk so far up your arse you will have trouble cleaning your teeth

:038:
there is always one to stick up for this scum of society, always one, is there not Polar Bear?

But that "one" has never had any grief caused by pikey, has he. I would bet your view would change if they set up camp next door to you, I bet your view would change if they striped your house of everything and I mean everything. I bet your view would change if your drive newly covered with tarmac started to curl up.
They are scum of the earth and as far as I am concerned should be wiped off the face of every map. They are nothing like the "traditional" gypsies of years gone by, the ones who lived off the land and not off others.
Shove your PC talk so far up your arse you will have trouble cleaning your teeth

not a fan then ;)

These fcukers make my blood boil, and if they want some bastard to pull a trigger whilst they are up against a wall, then I am the bastard you want.

Interesting thread, full of a fair amount of crap. I happen to train a lot traveller kids at a West London boxing club and most of them are polite, train hard, are reliable and never give me any trouble. Many are extremely good boxers (we've produced NABC and junior ABA champions), and most don't have and are unlikely to ever get a single qualifications.

I think generalising is utterly pointless - my experience proves nothing, except that the kids I know are by and large nice kids. But the bile and bigotry expressed by some posters on this thread seems to be based on even thinner evidence than mine.

What I do know is that saying what some people have said from the safety and anonymity of their keyboards directly to some of the boys I coach would earn them a smack in the mouth they would be unlikely to forget, assuming they could get up afterwards.

JMO

not a fan then ;)

who is? anybody who stands up for these cnuts is as bad as them. They dont have birth certificates or NI numbers, so cleaning them out of the way should not be a problem as they don't exist.

Do you think these Gypsies worry about the feeling of children when they take over a village play area, do you think they care about the old ladies drive they tarmac to an appauling standard, do you think they care about the emplyees and other customers in the resteraunts they behave like wild animals in.

I spare no thought for any group of people with such horrendous attitudes towards society.

Would you be defending Football Hooligans if they thought being called thugs was an unfair portayal of them?

That is a little unbalanced. Almost by definition a Football Hooligan is a thug. What you are talking about are mobile criminal gangs which we can all relate to and if I have a problem with this thread it is tarring everybody who has the travelling way of life as being necessarily criminal.

What I do know is that saying what some people have said from the safety and anonymity of their keyboards directly to some of the boys I coach would earn them a smack in the mouth they would be unlikely to forget, assuming they could get up afterwards

so these nice boys that you know would punch people for voicing their opinions....must be nice people then

Interesting thread, full of a fair amount of crap. I happen to train a lot traveller kids at a West London boxing club and most of them are polite, train hard, are reliable and never give me any trouble. Many are extremely good boxers (we've produced NABC and junior ABA champions), and most don't have and are unlikely to ever get a single qualifications.

I think generalising is utterly pointless - my experience proves nothing, except that the kids I know are by and large nice kids. But the bile and bigotry expressed by some posters on this thread seems to be based on even thinner evidence than mine.

What I do know is that saying what some people have said from the safety and anonymity of their keyboards directly to some of the boys I coach would earn them a smack in the mouth they would be unlikely to forget, assuming they could get up afterwards.

JMO

you ever come home to find your house empty? your car broken into? and the OB tell you there is nothing they can do because they know who did it but cannot do anything?

and also would it not be better to teach them how to read and write rather than fight? thats says a lot about them doesn't it.

and also would it not be better to teach them how to read and write rather than fight? thats says a lot about them doesn't it.

would have made snatch a little less interesting though

My sentiments exactly.:038:

When I saw the title of this thread I thought Holloway had made his first double signing - Steve Claridge and Ian Marshall!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

When I saw the title of this thread I thought Holloway had made his first double signing - Steve Claridge and Ian Marshall!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

freddy eastwood

must be a nightmare for him at christmas, everyone asking him to sing fairytale of new york
But he looks nothing like Kirsty.....

I think Polars comparison of paki from pakistani is extremely valid, considering the origins of "gypsy" come from a derogatory reflection of Eqyptian travellers, and consequently all who choose to do so to this day.

Be they scum or not, Gypsy and gypo are derogatory and this thread should be shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669