Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really need this personalised, belligerent style of reply?

When are you people going to take on board the advice given to you over and over that if you want people to take you seriously then you have to behave and communicate in an effective and professional manner.

This post is just yet another example of why the perception of the Trust is that of a group of well-meaning but rather inept people.

or indeed an inept band of self absorbed folk masquarading as saviours of the club for the sole purpose of massaging their own egos with dillusions of power and influence?

Assume what you want to assume, don't let the truth get in the way!

We will promote any party who is going to air fans viewpoints without any reference to LCFC & having an LCFC representative to talk down fans concerns

In September we mentioned a new TV forum
http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=317&Itemid=2

Although slightly delayed the pilot show will be filmed at the end of this month & we will promote that further than as well

So will you be assuming all at MATV are members too?

errrrrrrrr you have the lurgey injection for life !!!!!

Does it really need this personalised, belligerent style of reply?

When are you people going to take on board the advice given to you over and over that if you want people to take you seriously then you have to behave and communicate in an effective and professional manner.

This post is just yet another example of why the perception of the Trust is that of a group of well-meaning but rather inept people.

We mainly have followed the advice these days & rarely post message board responses, however when a poster starts repeatedly implyling something that isn't true we do have a right to defend it.

In essence we aren't even defending ourselves, just trying to reconfirm the independance of the Fox fanzine (which has always been the case), & ensure posters clearly understand our increased coverage is a Trust board decision to help ensure the ongoing viability of a fans publication which you can be certain will publish fans views without any worries about LCFC being upset.

Would have thought whatever your views, all posters would want to back that fans independent viewpoints are available

Last edited:
We mainly have followed the advice these days & rarely post message board responses, however when a poster starts repeatedly implyling something that isn't true we do have a right to defend it.

In essence we aren't even defending ourselves, just trying to reconfirm the independance of the Fox fanzine (which has always been the case), & ensure posters clearly understand our increased coverage is a Trust board decision to help ensure the ongoing viability of a fans publication which you can be certain will publish fans views without any worries about LCFC being upset.

Would have thought whatever your views, all posters would want to back that fans independent viewpoints are available

Have you considered for one minute that people might be concerned that THE FOX might feel unable to promulgate the viewpoint of many fans on the Foxes Trust?

Of course you have the right to redress a topic, I never said anything to question that, a simple, clear, short rebuttal and position statement would have sufficed.

Again, the "anonymous" Trust member(s) responsible for the comment indulged in pointless, egotistical belligerence...as was evident in the lead up to and throughout the take-over process.

When you (collectively) do things such as this it makes a rod for people to beat you with...and everyone of these incidents will outlast the memory of anything constructive you do/did.

So while I'm on this, here's a simple bunch of questions:
  • What does the Trust offer to supporters of the club that the Supporters Club doesn't?
  • What issues are the Trust currently campaigning on?
  • Why has there been nothing in the way of campaigning in the public domain ever since MM took over?

If you get any response to that from Foxes Trust DB I will be amazed... good post !

I take he is a member then .Would you promote my fork lift training business?

What's your business called, I'm working for a company that provides fork lift training but I'm pretty sure it is not yours and is probably your largest competitor. :)

Have you considered for one minute that people might be concerned that THE FOX might feel unable to promulgate the viewpoint of many fans on the Foxes Trust?

If fans write in critically of the Trust we are sure they would print it, overtime there have probably been more critical posts on the Fox Fanzine message board than any other one

• What does the Trust offer to supporters of the club that the Supporters Club doesn't?
  • Why has there been nothing in the way of campaigning in the public domain ever since MM took over?

All reasonable questions, which we will utilise as a basis of an article on our website in the near future

All reasonable questions, which we will utilise as a basis of an article on our website in the near future
I know they are.

Not wanting to appear rude or anything - but I have asked the very same questions three times now...and have yet to see anything approaching a reply.

I would have thought it was obvious that the Trust is in a very difficult position.

Whilst the ownership of the club was relatively fragmented and the board was notoriously weak , the Trust was in a good position to assert that it had influence along with the prospect of increased representation etc.

With the club being effectively owned and run by a single individual the Trust has lost its main leverage.

I suppose if it is taking a long term view it might think that the day might come when the position could change......or alternatively the Trust could wind up.

Told you DB :icon_roll
:icon_lol:
I would have thought it was obvious that the Trust is in a very difficult position.

Whilst the ownership of the club was relatively fragmented and the board was notoriously weak , the Trust was in a good position to assert that it had influence along with the prospect of increased representation etc.

With the club being effectively owned and run by a single individual the Trust has lost its main leverage.

I suppose if it is taking a long term view it might think that the day might come when the position could change......or alternatively the Trust could wind up.
All this presupposes that the Trust had any leverage in the first place - it didn't, although the Trust board will tell you different. It has not effected the outcome of anything and has not replied to a single question* asking the Trust exec to hold itself to account. *see previous post

The boolean option is not a long term one - it is change or die, and the time for making that decision is yesterday.

There are a host of issues that effect supporters of the club, issues that should be publically addressed in a pro-active fashion. These issues are as valid with a sole owner as they were under the idiot board we had last season.

It is crying out for strong leadership, vision and action - and until it gets it the Trust may as well give up because there are other outlets providing match reports.

To Foxes Trust,

As i can't get through to any other member of the club. Why isn't Kaebi and Ferreria not playing.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670