Quiet on the Transfer front...

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bold_fox

New Member
Anyone know why it has gone so quiet on the transfer front.

does anyone have any new rumors, or know anything at all....

a little worried, 20 players out and 2 in..!!
 

Babylon

Active Member
Mad Biker has hinted at Marcus Bent being next!!! He's usually right!!!
 

Malf

New Member
We should get that David Wright from Crewe. Wigan have had a nominal fee accepted from Crewe and he would definately be in our price range. He's 24 and can play right back, left back or on the wing.
 

Steven

Active Member
Malf said:
We should get that David Wright from Crewe. Wigan have had a nominal fee accepted from Crewe and he would definately be in our price range. He's 24 and can play right back, left back or on the wing.

Celtic are supposed to be after him as well. :roll: :wink:
 

Babylon

Active Member
Malf said:
We should get that David Wright from Crewe. Wigan have had a nominal fee accepted from Crewe and he would definately be in our price range. He's 24 and can play right back, left back or on the wing.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
 

Steven

Active Member
Babylon said:
Malf said:
We should get that David Wright from Crewe. Wigan have had a nominal fee accepted from Crewe and he would definately be in our price range. He's 24 and can play right back, left back or on the wing.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Supposed to be highly rated and very promising. Just the sort of player we should look at. :wink:
 

Malf

New Member
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:
We should get that David Wright from Crewe. Wigan have had a nominal fee accepted from Crewe and he would definately be in our price range. He's 24 and can play right back, left back or on the wing.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Supposed to be highly rated and very promising. Just the sort of player we should look at. :wink:

Pre-season in ten days and still only two players in. I can see 4 players in within a week but is that enough?

I think we need a new centre back, a new left back, some cover for right back, a new central midfielder aswell as Williams, a new winger and a new quality striker.
 

Babylon

Active Member
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:
We should get that David Wright from Crewe. Wigan have had a nominal fee accepted from Crewe and he would definately be in our price range. He's 24 and can play right back, left back or on the wing.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Supposed to be highly rated and very promising. Just the sort of player we should look at. :wink:

'should' being the word... obviously we wont!!!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Yer, I rate him too, especially after he was sick in my face. bastard.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Yer, I rate him too, especially after he was sick in my face. bastard.

When? Bents on his way Joe, can't believe it.

Really , that's great, I'm going to turn gay just to show my approval. Bent you might say. IANGWOC
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Yer, I rate him too, especially after he was sick in my face. bastard.

When? Bents on his way Joe, can't believe it.

Really , that's great, I'm going to turn gay just to show my approval. Bent you might say. IANGWOC

Mad Biker has apparently gave the go ahead.
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Yer, I rate him too, especially after he was sick in my face. bastard.

When? Bents on his way Joe, can't believe it.

Really , that's great, I'm going to turn gay just to show my approval. Bent you might say. IANGWOC

Mad Biker has apparently gave the go ahead.

I have heard the same that Bent should be signing for us, but alot needs sorting out on the contract regarding add ons, not sure what as I have heard third hand, but it has come from a good source :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Naughty Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Yer, I rate him too, especially after he was sick in my face. bastard.

When? Bents on his way Joe, can't believe it.

Really , that's great, I'm going to turn gay just to show my approval. Bent you might say. IANGWOC

Mad Biker has apparently gave the go ahead.

I have heard the same that Bent should be signing for us, but alot needs sorting out on the contract regarding add ons, not sure what as I have heard third hand, but it has come from a good source :wink:

Sounds promising. :wink:

I didn't think we had a chance of affording him - From what NF is saying, we're probably offering him a lesser basic wage (probably in the region of 12k a week to mirror Dickov's wage) and it's just a case of adding goal/assist/appareance bonuses on top of that. And probably adding some sort of release clause. :roll:
 

Babylon

Active Member
Scowcroft said:
Naughty Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Yer, I rate him too, especially after he was sick in my face. bastard.

When? Bents on his way Joe, can't believe it.

Really , that's great, I'm going to turn gay just to show my approval. Bent you might say. IANGWOC

Mad Biker has apparently gave the go ahead.

I have heard the same that Bent should be signing for us, but alot needs sorting out on the contract regarding add ons, not sure what as I have heard third hand, but it has come from a good source :wink:

Sounds promising. :wink:

I didn't think we had a chance of affording him - From what NF is saying, we're probably offering him a lesser basic wage (probably in the region of 12k a week to mirror Dickov's wage) and it's just a case of adding goal/assist/appareance bonuses on top of that. And probably adding some sort of release clause. :roll:

yeah like score over 20 goals and you can go to any team you like and we pay them 1 million pounds and all the scampi and lemon crisps they can eat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3790
2Liverpool3789
3Chelsea3771
4Tottenham 3768
5Arsenal3766
6Manchester Utd3758
7West Ham Utd3756
8Wolves3751
9Leicester3749
10Brighton3748
11Brentford3746
12Newcastle Utd3746
13Palace3745
14Aston Villa3745
15Southampton3740
16Everton3739
17Burnley3735
18Leeds Utd3735
19Watford3723
20Norwich City3722
Top