Quiz the chief exec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Hunt Smells said:
http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10274~661248,00.html

I would ask.....

Tim Davies, why are you such a twat?

Unfair. :smt013 :smt019 :smt067 :smt075 :smt075 :smt075 :smt084 :smt084 :smt093 :smt093 :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Very unfair - why do people always dislike board members without understanding necessarily their role and what they offer the club?

I evah tem miT eciwt dna eh si eno fo eht tsom level dedaeh syug i evah reve tem, dna brepus ta sih boj! :-x

lla revo eht pohs said:
Ive met Tim 2x &he S 1of D most lvl headed guys Ive evr met, n superb @ hs job! :-x

Ive nvr met Tim bt Ive 2 bleev he hs D hopes n fears of D clb clse 2 hs hart. So I won't slag him off 'til Ive met, bt ATM hes doiN a reasonable job bt cUd btr n D mrktg dept. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Sorry if I offended anyone when I said it. You have probably all met him unlike me. He seems to be a level-headed guy as the backwards geezer pointed out. The "2 year shirts" I thought was a great idea, some 2 years the last shirts lasted. It's this that has annoyed me about him, I'm sure it was his decision to release the "120 year anniversary shirt", but was there really any need for it? It was also the worst kit we have ever had IMO. Once again I would like to say sorry to people I offended, also Tim Davies might have absolutely nothing to do with the shirts! :?

Mike Hunt Smells said:

I would ask.....

Tim Davies works bloody hard for this club!!!!! He listens to fans, goes out of his way to answer questions and genuinely wants this club to progress. He isn't happy just to line his pockets and watch us fade into oblivion!!!!

I trust his judgement implicitly!

What a truely retarded thing for you to say :x

SilverFox said:
Mike Hunt Smells said:

I would ask.....

Tim Davies works bloody hard for this club!!!!! He listens to fans, goes out of his way to answer questions and genuinely wants this club to progress. He isn't happy just to line his pockets and watch us fade into oblivion!!!!

I trust his judgement implicitly!

What a truely retarded thing for you to say :x

In fairness he has recognised the inaccuracy of his post. He might well have further helped himself by editing out the offending remark. :roll:

Not to mention the fact that he is bloody good at his job, breaths and lives for this club!!! Get your facts straight!

SilverFox said:
Not to mention the fact that he is bloody good at his job, breaths and lives for this club!!! Get your facts straight!

I'm with you. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

You are quite right Staven, sorry, perhaps I have overreacted! It just bothers me because Tim is excellent at his job and works every hour god sends for the club. We are bloody lucky to have him here!

Sorry!

SilverFox said:
You are quite right Staven, sorry, perhaps I have overreacted! It just bothers me because Tim is excellent at his job and works every hour god sends for the club. We are bloody lucky to have him here!

Sorry!

Mike Hunt Smells :roll: was the only one who needed to apologise on this thread and he has. You are right to stick up for TD and are just one of a number that have. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

lla revo eht pohs said:
I evah tem miT eciwt dna eh si eno fo eht tsom level dedaeh syug i evah reve tem, dna brepus ta sih boj! :-x

Is there a particular reason y you type like this apart from trying to be annoying?

Well at least its stone wall proof that the backward geezer isn't Joe...he doesn't have internet access outside of work!

Sorry we ever doubted you mr _Fox

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Sorry if I offended anyone when I said it. You have probably all met him unlike me. He seems to be a level-headed guy as the backwards geezer pointed out. The "2 year shirts" I thought was a great idea, some 2 years the last shirts lasted. It's this that has annoyed me about him, I'm sure it was his decision to release the "120 year anniversary shirt", but was there really any need for it? It was also the worst kit we have ever had IMO. Once again I would like to say sorry to people I offended, also Tim Davies might have absolutely nothing to do with the shirts! :?

also Tim Davies might have absolutely nothing to do with the shirts
- well you weren't far off with the last comment.

Although the Chief Exec has to sanction things, you have to give other senior Execs their head to make key decisions in their own areas.

Step forward Paul Mace
- certainly responsble for the "120 year anniversary shirt", but was there really any need for it? It was also the worst kit we have ever had
- did all the negotations with JJB, so One Year Kit also his area

beaumontfox said:
i'm a bit annoyed it starts at 6.30pm.

doen't give anyone much time to get home from work,get changed,have something to eat and get back over there does it?
(i mean if you live outside the city)

Agreed BF
- probably early to satisify LCFC staff, rather than the customer, is that the first point to raise
- can't say it about Tim though, he works very long hours & we have held meetings with him starting at 9pm before now

We would encourage as many fans as possible from all the message boards to go, more on that later

SilverFox said:
Well at least its stone wall proof that the backward geezer isn't Joe...he doesn't have internet access outside of work!

Sorry we ever doubted you mr _Fox

I should think so! It's not the first time this humble poster has been accused of something he didn't do.

As for Tim Davies working every hour god sends, that's just wrong - I heard that he sleeps a bit.

Joe_Fox said:
I should think so! It's not the first time this humble poster has been accused of something he didn't do.

As for Tim Davies working every hour god sends, that's just wrong - I heard that he sleeps a bit.

Tis true, he found a way to sleep - he starts reading J_F posts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670